Should i buy an iphone to or a profession camera ( I am interested in starting a YT channel) and limited budget.

ominion

ominion

mental gymnastix

guys i have limited budget which i can spend, also i dont know how to use a fucking camera. and i dont know which category of Jewtube channel will get me good shekels goy.:feelswhy:

Start the next DBDR

guys i have limited budget which i can spend, also i dont know how to use a fucking camera. and i dont know which category of Jewtube channel will get me good shekels goy.:feelswhy:

all you need is an iphone and a tripod

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
all you need is an iphone and a tripod
bro, what if i want to vlogging?? or something like showcasing luxury items or places ? idk which category has more growth. :trepidation:

bro, what if i want to vlogging?? or something like showcasing luxury items or places ? idk which category has more growth. :trepidation:
I have a GoPro hero 11 black and it has 5.3k quality, up to 60 fps, and hyperboost which makes videos a lot more stable if youre filming handheld.

If you want a phone check out the samsung s24. Better than the iphone.

I have a GoPro hero 11 black and it has 5.3k quality, up to 60 fps, and hyperboost which makes videos a lot more stable if youre filming handheld.

If you want a phone check out the samsung s24. Better than the iphone.
i bought sony and i realised that its not convinient for vlogging, its ova