Should I buy retin-a?

R

Rixinuj

Bronze
I've seen some good before and after results on Tretinoin, will it help the appearance of my acne scars in the creases of my nose? Not sure if it's a snake oil product so can you reassure me on that. Which one to pick I'm thinking of starting a higher dose because I don't want this to take months or even years.

0.05% tretinoin to start with . it won't fade acne scars within 1-2 months tho maybe lighten them over like 4-5 months if they're just hyperpigmented. You're better off with CO2 lasers or some shit if you're trying to fix shitty skin

Like icepick scars or something i mean

0.05% tretinoin to start with . it won't fade acne scars within 1-2 months tho maybe lighten them over like 4-5 months if they're just hyperpigmented. You're better off with CO2 lasers or some shit if you're trying to fix shitty skin
Alright

Did anyone actually ever address the problem with tretinoin and fat pads?

Did anyone actually ever address the problem with tretinoin and fat pads?
Yes, although pretty much negligible. Just don't put tret directly under eyes or near mouth area, you'll get more prominent nasolabial folds/droopy undereyes. Just use a pea drop on your cheek area and nose. Spread evenly across.