Should I continue my NoFap journey if high testosterone fuses growth plates (I am 16)

U

udor65

Iron
I started to practice NoFap 10 days ago. But now I'm worried because I learned that high Testosterone can fuse growth plates. Can the testosterone increase from NoFap fuse my growth plates earlier than it should be. (I just turned 16)

• JFL
Reactions: wayme, oddian and Kasanova
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gietol, wayme, oddian and 5 others
I started to practice NoFap 10 days ago. But now I'm worried because I learned that high Testosterone can fuse growth plates. Can the testosterone increase from NoFap fuse my growth plates earlier than it should be. (I just turned 16)
how tall r u? i think its fine as long as u dont look like the fucking liver king. rn im 14 and 5'11 and my doctor says im gonna be like 6'3 so if your 16 make sure u max ur height cus u prob only got 1-2 more years

I
how tall r u? i think its fine as long as u dont look like the fucking liver king. rn im 14 and 5'11 and my doctor says im gonna be like 6'3 so if your 16 make sure u max ur height cus u prob only got 1-2 more years
I'm 5'9

Nofap gives you ed just jack off

• +1
Reactions: oddian
Test promotes growth so actually just go on aromasin because then you’ll have No estrogen.

nofap quite literally does nothing tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oddian, KNOXS and promes
This is probably the funniest post ever made on the forum.

Surely a troll. SURELY.

• +1
Reactions: finn899 and becomingnearperfect
I know it's a bit funny, and no I'm not a troll. I was just curious, but you are right it was a funny and a dumb question to ask.

Focus on eating the right food to improve your brain development

Your IQ in the moderate retardation category.

Focus on eating the right food to improve your brain development

Your IQ in the moderate retardation category.
atleast he owned up to being retarded and didn’t argue for 2 whole pages like half the org would

Omfg zoomers are so fucking stupid😭

My brothers are 6 foot + and so is my dad I'm 5'7. I jerked off everyday aged 13-17. Pick your poison.

My brothers are 6 foot + and so is my dad I'm 5'7. I jerked off everyday aged 13-17. Pick your poison.
Yep. Jerking off definitely prevents your body from focusing on growth.

nofap will not make you testosterone high

and even if it increase then that increase is probably a little bit

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
if you are scared of high T -> more estrogen -> short

then crash you estrogen

Nigga. The small test increase from nofap isn't enough to aromatise into estrogen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back