Should I take this CJC-1295 I ordered at 16 for testosterone or should I get something else. MOTHERSHIP UPTADE HELP HELP HELP MY HOME COLONY IS COMING

T

ThugggButt

Iron
So I already have it and the syringes and shit but I don't exactly know if the growth hormone it gives is good for me. I'm 16 and I'd like to increase my DHT for bone growth without using a direct replacement because then I'll turn into a retarded elf after rebound.

actually answer it for the love of FUCK

Greycel ramblings

Greycel ramblings
300 posts calling me a greycel, answer the question you rotting slug before i mog you back to narnia where you can live with your fairies and hobbits

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
this is why yall have been here for months and still look retarded because of the infectious brain eating amoeba you all absorb in your mk
cope faggot who takes MK take HGH retard

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
maybe learn to read fuckwad instead of sending your boyfriend dancing, where the fuck would I get real hgh, also cjc could have benefits because its not a direct replacement therapy. maybe the reason you cant get laid is cause you're retarded and not just ugly

so youll respond to literally nobody in this retarded cope height thread and not me, may allah strike you down and rape you

Attachments

• 1711599857458.png
    1711599857458.png
    54.5 KB · Views: 0
Cjc doesn’t raise testosterone and you do not want to raise testosterone without an ai. Stupid nigger. And cjc is 1/100th as good as hgh

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88
Cjc doesn’t raise testosterone and you do not want to raise testosterone without an ai. Stupid nigger. And cjc is 1/100th as good as hgh
na igf 1 caps at like 800s hgh is better tho but cost