Should I cuck my own sister or tell her that her gf is sending me NUDES?

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
This is the craziest thing so basically I have a tattoo machine at home and have been training for a while

My sisters gf wanted a tattoo a while back so my sister gave me her WhatsApp to communicate and I did her tattoo

Problem is now after the tattoo was done she continued talking and I’ve been casually responding

She’s been sending me some sussy pics

4F8127A6 B005 4DB1 8F20 3A3DEECD5872
C5AAA9CA DFCD 44C8 9B61 6C3CFB25CF82

Until today she apperantly decided to give up and basically sent me a straight up nude
F75D7738 5644 4701 A92B FF45CC05D8D8

Like her shirt is transparent u can literally see her nipple now I think this is starting to become flirting right?

Shes cute to me tho I’m afraid I might give in to my male instincts and end up actually fucking this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone, JohnBaza, IndraBC and 7 others
I tell my sister before she can’t trust these dykes

I see in their eyes the thirst for dick if only my sister wasn’t such a cuck

This happened before tho with another guy and it was the same girl and my sister went back with her

Now she’s uppin sending me nudes like how tf can u stope this low

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, try2beme, 3virtues and 4 others
I mean if you are on good terms with your sister, is it really worth fucking her and ruining your relationship with her?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, try2beme, 3virtues and 8 others
This is the craziest thing so basically I have a tattoo machine at home and have been training for a while

My sisters gf wanted a tattoo a while back so my sister gave me her WhatsApp to communicate and I did her tattoo

Problem is now after the tattoo was done she continued talking and I’ve been casually responding

View attachment 2555653View attachment 2555654

Until today she apperantly decided to give up and basically sent me a straight up nude
View attachment 2555659

Like her shirt is transparent u can literally see her nipple now I think this is starting to become flirting right?

Shes cute to me tho I’m afraid I might give in to my male instincts and end up actually fucking this
Tell your sister instead of a bunch of subhuman basement dwellers on .org nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, IndraBC, LooksThinker and 9 others
I tell my sister before she can’t trust these dykes

I see in their eyes the thirst for dick if only my sister wasn’t such a cuck

This happened before tho with another guy and it was the same girl and my sister went back with her

Now she’s uppin sending me nudes like how tf can u stope this low
You need to expose that whore

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndraBC and Running!
I mean if you are on good terms with your sister, is it really worth fucking her and ruining your relationship with her?
I don’t think I’m gonna go through actually cause this same girl cheated on my sister before with another guy and made up a whole story about how he raped her

I can’t risk being accused of rape not worth for some pussy

These girls are dangerous with these rape threats and she did that before

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, ShowerMaxxing, 3virtues and 6 others
I don’t think I’m gonna go through actually cause this same girl cheated on my sister before with another guy and made up a whole story about how he raped her

bitch has the BPD looks ngl

piercings, tattoos, hair dye

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, IndraBC, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Damn what a fucking bitch. Did your sister seriously believe that lie jfl. Also what happened to the guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, ShowerMaxxing, 3virtues and 1 other person

View attachment 2555659

Chicks wear that chit to the supermarket unironically
You’re not special bro
Lmfaoo hahahahahah

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone, IndraBC, 3virtues and 4 others

These are the scarry ones I always knew the rape shit was larp she made that up for my sister to forgive her but the pics she’s sending me now is proof that wasn’t rape

Only my sister was dumb enough to believe apperantly the guy she accused of raping her would still talk to her n chit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone, IndraBC, 3virtues and 1 other person
Damn what a fucking bitch. Did your sister seriously believe that lie jfl. Also what happened to the guy
Yeah that’s the sus part she only told my sister and when my sister wanted to tell the police or something she said she shouldn’t

And apparently the next day she Said hi to the guy like it was all normal she didn’t wanna get law involved cause she knew it was a lie

Imagine if she tells my sister I raped her then I’m truly fucked innit

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Whatever you do, don’t fall for her trap, she might wants to manipulate you into doing something stupid and then she will blame it on you and ruin the relationship between you and your sister.

Evil people exist, don’t forget that. I know people who destroyed marriages just because they love drama

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, IndraBC, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
Chicks wear that chit to the supermarket unironically
You’re not special bro
Lmfaoo hahahahahah
Not transparent like that at least with a brah I litterally sensored a nipple if she goes out with that she’ll get arrested for indecent exposure

• JFL
yeah bro don't cuck ur sister instead send me her number so I can fuck her problem fixed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, ShowerMaxxing, 3virtues and 6 others
Whatever you do, don’t fall for her trap, she might wants to manipulate you into doing something stupid and then she will blame it on you and ruin the relationship between you and your sister.

Evil people exist, don’t forget that. I know people who destroyed marriages just because they love drama
Girls don’t think that far ahead dumb fuck
Hahahahaha what a loon

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, ShowerMaxxing, hopecel and 2 others
Not transparent like that at least with a brah I litterally sensored a nipple if she goes out with that she’ll get arrested for indecent exposure
Screenshot 2023 11 16 at 45708 PM

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and Iasacrko

I remembered she has history of having sex with guys then accusing them of rape

She’s apparently a dyke who gets raped by some guy then acts normal around him and doesn’t wanna tell anyone besides her gf about it weird

• JFL

Alt bitches are known for being mentally ill and giving it up easy lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, IndraBC, 3virtues and 2 others

She’s apparently a dyke who gets raped by some guy then acts normal around him and doesn’t wanna tell anyone besides her gf about it weird
There you have it. If you don’t want to be the next victim, better ignore her completely, don’t meet her in real life etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, 3virtues, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Fkkk son just fuckk that beech mann

• JFL
Yeah that’s the sus part she only told my sister and when my sister wanted to tell the police or something she said she shouldn’t

And apparently the next day she Said hi to the guy like it was all normal she didn’t wanna get law involved cause she knew it was a lie

Imagine if she tells my sister I raped her then I’m truly fucked innit
After knowing all that, you considered fucking her? Jfl. Don't do it bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, autistic_tendencies and Iasacrko
Well still kinda weird to keep sending me these selfies when i literally had her number only to do a tattoo on her that’s been done 4 weeks ago
send me her number bro

• JFL
After knowing all that, you considered fucking her? Jfl. Don't do it bro
Yeah I’m not doing it with her with that risk

I seriously don’t think she’s getting raped in clubs like that especially when she treats the rapist thag apperantly drugged her like normal afterwards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and Zonar
Lol
Lesbian sister

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and ShowerMaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and ShowerMaxxing
Her nipples are hard so that's A good sign. But it could be because she's thinking about your sister eating her pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, mog_or_be_mogged and Iasacrko

View attachment 2555659

dyke/bi = whore. Don't tell her shit inv her for another tattoo then fuck and ghost :feelsshh:

• JFL

If she has BPD, block her immediately.
Seriously. Literally.
She'll go insane at you not giving her attention or using her for sex.
So just cut all communication.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Iasacrko, Ark and 1 other person

Bro RUN! RUN RUN RUN RUN!
BLOCK HER NOW!
BRO SERIOUSLY BLOCK HER NOW!
Bro RUN! RUN RUN RUN RUN!
BLOCK HER NOW!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, hopecel, Iasacrko and 3 others
Threesome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Yeah I’m not doing it with her with that risk

I seriously don’t think she’s getting raped in clubs like that especially when she treats the rapist thag apperantly drugged her like normal afterwards
Block her and don't let her get near you.
Trust what I'm saying.
TELL YOUR SISTER TO LEAVE HER. OR STAY AWAY FROM YOUR SISTER SO SHE ISN'T AROUND.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, Iasacrko and redmaxx
women like this will literally ruin your life

• JFL
  • +1

Don't even interact with her. This is a disaster waiting to happen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and enchanted_elixir

View attachment 2555659

I don't think it's anything to do with cucking. You're sister's just being silly thinking she can have a relationship with girls. Lesbians aren't real.

• JFL
BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK

• +1
  • JFL
IMMEDIATE BLOCK, NO SECOND THOUGHTS, NO EXTRA TEXTS, JUST BLOCK!

• +1
  • JFL
IncestIsWincest.org (?)

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IndraBC and scrunchables
  • JFL
Bruh are you gay
Sex her now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Deleted member 46184

View attachment 2555659

Bro fuck her gf. And if ur sister objects tell her men and woman and supposed to be having sex anyways and not woman and woman so she shouldnt have been dating her in the first place

• JFL
I feel like this situation will end up as a group sex if you fuck her

• JFL
just fuck her bro

• JFL