Should I cuck my own sister or tell her that her gf is sending me NUDES?

unironically the same thing happened to me, my sister was dating this one girl but she ended up wanting me so bad instead and the relationship ended up destroyed jfl

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and ShowerMaxxing
I tell my sister before she can’t trust these dykes

I see in their eyes the thirst for dick if only my sister wasn’t such a cuck

This happened before tho with another guy and it was the same girl and my sister went back with her

Now she’s uppin sending me nudes like how tf can u stope this low

That girl is ugly. Tell ur sister. That shit ain’t worth ruining ur relationship with ur sis

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
This is the craziest thing so basically I have a tattoo machine at home and have been training for a while

My sisters gf wanted a tattoo a while back so my sister gave me her WhatsApp to communicate and I did her tattoo

Problem is now after the tattoo was done she continued talking and I’ve been casually responding

She’s been sending me some sussy pics

View attachment 2555653View attachment 2555654

Until today she apperantly decided to give up and basically sent me a straight up nude
View attachment 2555659

Like her shirt is transparent u can literally see her nipple now I think this is starting to become flirting right?

Shes cute to me tho I’m afraid I might give in to my male instincts and end up actually fucking this
what u mean by cucking your sister? btw can u dm your face no doxx

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
This is the craziest thing so basically I have a tattoo machine at home and have been training for a while

My sisters gf wanted a tattoo a while back so my sister gave me her WhatsApp to communicate and I did her tattoo

Problem is now after the tattoo was done she continued talking and I’ve been casually responding

She’s been sending me some sussy pics

View attachment 2555653View attachment 2555654

Until today she apperantly decided to give up and basically sent me a straight up nude
View attachment 2555659

Like her shirt is transparent u can literally see her nipple now I think this is starting to become flirting right?

Shes cute to me tho I’m afraid I might give in to my male instincts and end up actually fucking thi
cuck your sister
cuck yo sis

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
are you gay?