Should I get a palate expander?

B

Bigmoneyballer

Iron
You can see how I look on my profile, my chin is well projected I feel like but I want more defined cheekbones and my mollars do go inwards so I would need a palate expander anyways if I wanted to fix my teeth, but do they define cheekbones and would it make my lips wider possibly?

upload pic of your upper palate on here and ill tell you

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
thats odd, did you get any extractions after the expander?
no sir. thank god i got the palate expander tho or i would have been beyond cucked

no sir. thank god i got the palate expander tho or i would have been beyond cucked

thats odd then are you sure its narrow? mine isnt wide either but when i tried to get an expander recently orthodontist said i didnt qualify

Attachments

• Snapchat-1896213573~2.jpg
    Snapchat-1896213573~2.jpg
    352 KB · Views: 0
Mb bru it's mad awkward taking a photo of my teeth so it looks retarded

@dragomaxxer

Your shit is messed up, get braces instead

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer
Your shit is messed up, get braces instead
Do you think braces would work better, because I mean I'm mainly just trying and wondering if it'll define my bone structure mainly my cheekbones

Do you think braces would work better, because I mean I'm mainly just trying and wondering if it'll define my bone structure mainly my cheekbones
Braces make ur teeth straight but they don't care about ur maxilla or palate I got narrow palate (upper and lower) from braces and now they want to pull my wisdom teeth out which will fuck me even more and cost money again

Braces make ur teeth straight but they don't care about ur maxilla or palate I got narrow palate (upper and lower) from braces and now they want to pull my wisdom teeth out which will fuck me even more and cost money again
so should I just get a palate expander then? or both? because I really don't care about teeth and I do have a gap in my front teeth but no one's really commented on it, so I really just want to expand my palate for aesthetic reasons.

so should I just get a palate expander then? or both? because I really don't care about teeth and I do have a gap in my front teeth but no one's really commented on it, so I really just want to expand my palate for aesthetic reasons.
I did some research on palate expander and yes it will widen ur palate but it would also mean the gap in ur front teeth is gonna become even bigger to the point U would want braces to make them closer which will in turn reduce some mm on ur palate

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer