should I get a palate expander

sensu

sensu

Silver
Should I get a palate expander at 16 to widen my jaw? I kinda have a horse face and narrow Jaw right now even though both my parents have good jaws, so I was wondering if I should go to an orthodontist and ask for an expander
Please let me know!

dm for pics

is ur smile not narrow

is ur smile not narrow
I don't think its narrow, I've always had perfect teeth so I don't think so. I could send a pic of my smile if you want to see

I don't think its narrow, I've always had perfect teeth so I don't think so. I could send a pic of my smile if you want to see
i remember ur pics u sent from before ur face is not narrow indeed

i remember ur pics u sent from before ur face is not narrow indeed
Oh we spoke? I dont really remember but I want to widen my jaw since the lower-third is super narrow. Do you recommend a palate expander for me? at late-16?

Should I get a palate expander at 16 to widen my jaw? I kinda have a horse face and narrow Jaw right now even though both my parents have good jaws, so I was wondering if I should go to an orthodontist and ask for an expander
Please let me know!

dm for pics
dm me

3667527 IMG 7166

Please let me know!

dm for pics
no

if you can get it for free sure. But unless your palate is serverly narrow the ROI is shit. The results make no difference you wpuld be better off wageslaving for a gonial implant or filler at the least.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
if you can get it for free sure. But unless your palate is serverly narrow the ROI is shit. The results make no difference you wpuld be better off wageslaving for a gonial implant or filler at the least.
Ah, would you like to see how I look like to determine if I would even need it?

Ah, would you like to see how I look like to determine if I would even need it?
Even if you had 130 mm cheekbones it would max give u like 5 more mm on a good expansion which would make no differnce irl but sure you can send if u want

Even if you had 130 mm cheekbones it would max give u like 5 more mm on a good expansion which would make no differnce irl but sure you can send if u want
will a pallate expander widen lips and @ me if u see this because ima send a picture of teeth cause idk if i need expander

will a pallate expander widen lips and @ me if u see this because ima send a picture of teeth cause idk if i need expander
yea in theory

i heard palate expander will.. MAKE YOU UGLY DON"T DO IT

just chew if you want a wider jaw, maybe even take steriods to achieve it

Please let me know!

dm for pics
could you pla dm me pics of ur smile and etc bc im thinking of the same thing