Should i get an alar base reduction or full rhinoplasty

BowlCutMogger

BowlCutMogger

Ltn to chadlite (last rating: low htn/htn)
I've been thinking about getting rhino for a while after it's been suggested to me many times on this forum. Only 1 person irl has said anything about my nose looking like shit so I don't think I need to get it all jacked up.

Here is 2 photos of my nose (sorry about shit photos). from a side view my nose looks just about perfect but from the front it looks like a negroid nose.

Snapchat 51979333
Snapchat 410996875

I saw someone here talk about an alar base reduction. Should I just get that? Or full rhino
1597688468 01
Rhinoplasty alar base reduction 3 2

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and BrahminBoss
Depends on the width of your mouth relative to the width of your nose imo. You probs don't need rhino at all

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
Tip refinement and alar base reduction will likely improve you

• +1
I've been thinking about getting rhino for a while after it's been suggested to me many times on this forum. Only 1 person irl has said anything about my nose looking like shit so I don't think I need to get it all jacked up.

Here is 2 photos of my nose (sorry about shit photos). from a side view my nose looks just about perfect but from the front it looks like a negroid nose.

View attachment 2646886View attachment 2646889

I saw someone here talk about an alar base reduction. Should I just get that? Or full rhino
View attachment 2646892View attachment 2646894
measure the width of your nose from the widest points and tell me what it is

You don’t

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
You need alarplasty. Bridge looks fine. Tip looks okay. Nostrils are a bit large. Maybe ask a few rhino surgeons for their recommendations.

You need alarplasty. Bridge looks fine. Tip looks okay. Nostrils are a bit large. Maybe ask a few rhino surgeons for their recommendations.
Thanks man, I will do.

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
I dont think you need a rhino at all, if anything I would only get the alar reduction (nostril reduction) as opposed to a base reduction

Your nose main body is a good size and your side profile is fine, its just that you have large nostrils relative to the rest of your nose, pointless to do a full rhinoplasty when you could save a tonne of money and just get a nostril reduction under local anaesthesia

I'd ask them to make nostrils such that they line up with the inner canthus of the eye

• +1
I dont think you need a rhino at all, if anything I would only get the alar reduction (nostril reduction) as opposed to a base reduction

Your nose main body is a good size and your side profile is fine, its just that you have large nostrils relative to the rest of your nose, pointless to do a full rhinoplasty when you could save a tonne of money and just get a nostril reduction under local anaesthesia

I'd ask them to make nostrils such that they line up with the inner canthus of the eye
Thanks I will do this. I appreciate this