• A89CE812-EC34-4906-81E1-6418F9AFA5B0.jpeg
    A89CE812-EC34-4906-81E1-6418F9AFA5B0.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: hopecel
Solution
BlackpillRemedy
Should I get an expander?
I see you keep posting this same question over and over again when I gave you the answer.

:blackpill:Accept that you need bimax to treat your severe skeletal class 3 malocclusion:blackpill:

:blackpill:The earlier you stop trying to cope, the less you'll suffer:blackpill: You can't do anything rn other than wait till you're 18, so imo you should chill in the meantime and mentally prepare for surgery.

Otherwise if you wanna take the dentistry route do it already, get the face mask and all that and stop torturing yourself obsessing over this topic without choosing a path to address it.
Should I get an expander?
I see you keep posting this same question over and over again when I gave you the answer.

:blackpill:Accept that you need bimax to treat your severe skeletal class 3 malocclusion:blackpill:

:blackpill:The earlier you stop trying to cope, the less you'll suffer:blackpill: You can't do anything rn other than wait till you're 18, so imo you should chill in the meantime and mentally prepare for surgery.

Otherwise if you wanna take the dentistry route do it already, get the face mask and all that and stop torturing yourself obsessing over this topic without choosing a path to address it.

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
Solution

The facemask will fix it right correct so I’m gonna take the facemask with the MSE However I’m still on the fence about the benefits of expansion and if my pal is narrow but I am assuming that my upper palate is narrow and that’s why my face is narrow

The facemask will fix it right correct so I’m gonna take the facemask with the MSE However I’m still on the fence about the benefits of expansion and if my pal is narrow but I am assuming that my upper palate is narrow and that’s why my face is narrow
The face mask will do some work but it's not even close to being as effective as orthognatic surgery.

You'd still look strange after treatment if everything goes well bc most of the advancement made by the mask is in the alveolar portion of the maxilla (the teeth) and you need work on the palate.

Also your jaw itself is oversized and it can only be fixed with jaw surgery bc your maxilla cannot be face pulled forward enough to close the gap between your jaws.

Also face mask results are only permanent in 3/4 of patients meaning you have a 1/4 chance of having wasted your life and money wearing a goofy and painful device only to still look unpleasant later on in life.

And I could go on and on, especially in your case bc your facial morphology has many issues that make the face mask probably undoable. We can arrange that discord call tomorrow at around this time if you want, so I can briefly explain to you why you're a suboptimal candidate for facemask and will need orthognatic surgery 100% if you wanna fix your mouth

The face mask will do some work but it's not even close to being as effective as orthognatic surgery.

You'd still look strange after treatment if everything goes well bc most of the advancement made by the mask is in the alveolar portion of the maxilla (the teeth) and you need work on the palate.

Also your jaw itself is oversized and it can only be fixed with jaw surgery bc your maxilla cannot be face pulled forward enough to close the gap between your jaws.

Also face mask results are only permanent in 3/4 of patients meaning you have a 1/4 chance of having wasted your life and money wearing a goofy and painful device only to still look unpleasant later on in life.

And I could go on and on, especially in your case bc your facial morphology has many issues that make the face mask completely undoable. We can arrange that discord call tomorrow at around this time if you want, so I can briefly explain to you why you're a suboptimal candidate for facemask and will need orthognatic surgery 100% if you wanna fix your mouth
OK we can arrange a discord call around this time and we can discuss looks maxing. And changing my face currently.The reason why I’m afraid of surgery mainly is because of how expensive it is and also because the facemask might do the trick but you said that 3/4 of the patients don’t Have permanent results to speak to you about that .

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy