Should I Go: Girl Inviting Me

B

bananacoffee

Bronze
I recently made a female friend, but she already has a boyfriend (whom I mog).

Tomorrow she's going to a social event, and is basically begging me by text to come, but I don't want to waste my time with a woman who's already Taken.

Should I go?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, RAMU KAKA and PointOfNoReturn
You should rot here and shitpost

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, RAMU KAKA and RichardSpencel
I recently made a female friend, but she already has a boyfriend (whom I mog).

Tomorrow she's going to a social event, and is basically begging me by text to come, but I don't want to waste my time with a woman who's already Taken.

Should I go?
Yeah try and cuck her boyfriend

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Just be a gay orbiter theory

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and PointOfNoReturn
Yeah try and cuck her boyfriend
I don't mog him that much, he relationshipmoggs me as he's just gotten to know her for a much longer period of time.

I don't mog him that much, he relationshipmoggs me as he's just gotten to know her for a much longer period of time.
Fair enough then my bhai in gandy

Fair enough then my bhai in gandy
I don't understand why she would want me to come, we click and get along well but what's the point if its not gonna go further

I don't understand why she would want me to come, we click and get along well but what's the point if its not gonna go further
You could genuinely try tbh especially if you all get drunk. Plus remember that getting invited by girls puts you above most members in this forum. Im one of those members too btw I mean look here
IMG 6563

You could genuinely try tbh especially if you all get drunk. Plus remember that getting invited by girls puts you above most members in this forum. Im one of those members too btw I mean look here
View attachment 2527260
mogs me, she invited me to a non-alcoholic social event