Should I go minox or peppermint oil ?

Autisticbrokeass2

Autisticbrokeass2

Professionnal Fumbler
Both have some side effects, I was planning on using peppermint oil but some people call it a huge fraud and its way harder to find results for it than minox. On the other hand minox could shed my hair, it could fuck up my blood or some shit, and I wouldve to do it for a year minimum to prevent losing results

IMG 6456

Unshaved for like a month or a month and a half btw (used nothing to help grow it except some dermaroller lol)

Jfl not a nigga on earth gives a shit abt this post its over for my 17y/o level facial hair

you coward

if you are consendered over essential oil side effects you are over

its a wrap

kill yousefl incel boy

• JFL
Reactions: Acridax
Both have some side effects, I was planning on using peppermint oil but some people call it a huge fraud and its way harder to find results for it than minox. On the other hand minox could shed my hair, it could fuck up my blood or some shit, and I wouldve to do it for a year minimum to prevent losing results

View attachment 2755524
Unshaved for like a month or a month and a half btw (used nothing to help grow it except some dermaroller lol)
Just pack it in and call it a day.

you coward

if you are consendered over essential oil side effects you are over

its a wrap

kill yousefl incel boy
Some dude said it has bad side effects for fighters and I'm one

I'm no incel boy, incel man maybe

View attachment 2755524
If you’re 17 just shave it all off and focus on getting beautiful smooth skin

If you’re 17 just shave it all off and focus on getting beautiful smooth skin
And I look really bad beardless since I'm a bit fat and my current """beard""" gives an illusion of a decent jawline