Should I go on aromasin if I'm already balding?

J

JoshuaAccept

Bronze
Hello I just turned 17 and my growth plates are slightly open. I've grown within the past 6 months, I am measuring accurately and precisely so I know that I've grown. Both in the morning & night my height is taller than it was 6 months ago.

Everyone talks about how aromasin could accelerate balding. I am already starting to naturally bald, hairline is receding already. Should I still go on aromasin or will it just completely nuke my hair?

Last edited:
finasteride + minoxidil

Hello I just turned 17 and my growth plates are slightly open. I've grown within the past 6 months, I am measuring accurately and precisely so I know that I've grown. Both in the morning & night my height is taller than it was 6 months ago.

Everyone talks about how aromasin could accelerate balding. I am already starting to naturally bald, hairline is receding already. Should I still go on aromasin or will it just completely nuke my hair?
go letrozole

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaAccept
if ur balding at 17 its low vitamin d 10KIU of VITAMIN D3 with a k2 supplement + topical minoxidil for a year then switch to oral minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: mathis and JoshuaAccept
if ur balding at 17 its low vitamin d 10KIU of VITAMIN D3 with a k2 supplement + topical minoxidil for a year then switch to oral minoxidil
My vitamin D level on my blood test is 44.2

Is that good enough or what should it be

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-03-16 at 4.50.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-16 at 4.50.52 PM.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 0
Topical minoxidil should do the trick if you're a responder; if not, try the oral version (although it's more expensive).
You can opt for Arimidex or letrozole otherwise, but be careful about the potential estrogen rebound. Both of them will have a milder effect on MPB. However, you could still experience telogen effluvium-type hair loss, but it's temporary, so it's not a huge concern.

• +1

That's good enough, vitamin d deficiency might worsens an already existing hair loss but the root cause of MPB remains dht and the sensitivity of your hair follicles to it.

• +1
It shed my hair I definitely wouldn't recommend it

More is needed, also magnesium is issential needed to work together with vitamine D

• +1
Reactions: mathis and JoshuaAccept
W recommendation. Could not say better