Should I go to an endocrinologist

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

I wanna impregnate my oneitis
Currently at a age of 14 and 7 montha old, I am 5 6.75 inches, in 7th grade i was 5 5 at 12 and a half years old. Only grew 1.75 inches in the span of 2 years. Is it bad enough so the endocrinologist will prescribe hgh to me?

Currently at a age of 14 and 7 montha old, I am 5 6.75 inches, in 7th grade i was 5 5 at 12 and a half years old. Only grew 1.75 inches in the span of 2 years. Is it bad enough so the endocrinologist will prescribe hgh to me?
yeah bro, 14 and 5.6 sounds very unnatural and dangerous to me, probably a case of micrognomedism. definetly make an appointment and get ur hgh u deserve.

• Love it
Reactions: barettrealrx
They most likely won’t unless ur like 5’ at that age. Just buy a pharma grade from russian or sum.

Also I stopped growing at 16 at 5’11

• +1
yeah bro, 14 and 5.6 sounds very unnatural and dangerous to me, probably a case of micrognomedism. definetly make an appointment and get ur hgh u deserve.
Thx brah

Fuck
They most likely won’t unless ur like 5’ at that age. Just buy a pharma grade from russian or sum.

My parentw qre both 5 5
never began

@Orc @coispet

Nah it just began just buy the hgh (buy the right type of hgh tho)
Holy fuck im ij class rn i blew a maesive snot bubble.bjt no one sqw

how to qcquire in Mongolia?

• +1
Reactions: Eren

source?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and Eren
I
blud lives in mongolia :feelswah::lul: Buy from russia
moved here like a week or 2 agocuz my parents sent me here for behaving bad