Could I hit 190cm?

Neptune

Neptune

190cm or ropemaxx (187)
I am 19 years old (turning 20 in 3 months) and currently 186cm barefoot morning height. I know most boys stop growing around 18 but I have an extreme late bloomer gene. My father was 188cm and grew till 23 and I was the shortest in my class including the girls until my Junior year where I got my first real growth spurt. I was around 160cm in 8th grade, 170cm in 10th grade, 180cm in 12th grade, and now I am 186cm. I grew just over 2 inches this past year and the last centimeter was this past week. Is anyone in a similar position to me? Anyone grow past the age of 20?

not naturally

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
hopefully u get the height u want, when did ur voice get deep at first ? thats the indicator for puberty i like to use

hopefully u get the height u want, when did ur voice get deep at first ? thats the indicator for puberty i like to use
what does a deep voice early in puberty mean jfl, mine got deeper at 12

I pretty much had a lighter voice than everyone forever, I would say I got my "adult voice" early 18.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
what does a deep voice early in puberty mean jfl, mine got deeper at 12
well mine only got deeper at 16.5 whereas for most guys in my school it was from 12-14

well mine only got deeper at 16.5 whereas for most guys in my school it was from 12-14
and? does it mean im stuck at 5,9 at 15?

and? does it mean im stuck at 5,9 at 15?
If you're 15 I am sure you will still grow a bit even if you were an early bloomer.

If you're 15 I am sure you will still grow a bit even if you were an early bloomer.
My height was about 4,9 at 12, then grew suddenly to 5,5 in a year, and slowly got up to 5,9 over the course of 2 years

only time will tell

• So Sad
Reactions: Neptune
Growing 4 inches over 2 years definitely isn't slow. I would predict your growth rate at 15 would slow down by half so by 17 you would grow another 2 inches making you 5,11 and than it would really slow down and by the time most boys finish which is 18 you would grow perhaps a final inch making you about 6ft but than again that is just my prediction and comparing the patterns I have seen among my friends.

Should I dairymaxx for best results?

hope for the best but 186cm is not over for you, im 17 turning 18 in a few months and 183.5cm I'm hoping to get prescribed hgh somehow and get to 190