Should I grow my hair out to "curtains",or get an undercut?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I have had experience with both of them.

Undercut:
-Was easier to style
-I did get compliments and ascend

Curtains:
-Takes a half or even one hour to do using super harmful tools like a hair straightener,because my hair naturally is very curly and thick

-I did get compliments and ascend more tough than with undercut

Yes with curtains I ascended more,but it’s a more harmful process styling it,and of course I fear of balding. Help,which one should I get?

straightening ruins hair, wont make u bald but tbh fuck going through all that work everyday. a true chad doesnt spend more than 10 min getting ready. thats for foids

• +1
Reactions: harshpollution
If curtains would suit you well, then I'd say go for it, if not, you can look into something like messy quiff (you can run high hair volume game if your hair is thick)

Just grow ur long hair back

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
my hair is messed up, its too long and I don't know how to style it, but not letting my cuck hairdresser cut it yet so I am keeping it until summer when I have more time to consider it when I am hiding waiting for the person to key my car again so I can get revenge.

I have had experience with both of them.

Undercut:
-Was easier to style
-I did get compliments and ascend

Curtains:
-Takes a half or even one hour to do using super harmful tools like a hair straightener,because my hair naturally is very curly and thick

-I did get compliments and ascend more tough than with undercut

Yes with curtains I ascended more,but it’s a more harmful process styling it,and of course I fear of balding. Help,which one should I get?
If your hair is curly and thick, it won't fall to actually do curtains. It's best to stick with the undercut.