Should I keep my fake friends or just be lonely?

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum
I'm so sick of being the only one reaching out, initiating hang outs/ asking if they wanna go to the club etc. Feeling humiliated when they don't open my text for several days, or seeing them hang out without me. It makes me feel really bad and I just wanna cut off all contact and block them on all platforms. But then I'd be all alone and seem even less NT, I don't know what to do...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33775, Clark69, Deleted member 28927 and 5 others
I don't know what to do...
Just Rot Here Boyo
A2063ad0 3c64 4c71 8101 18281eb363ab

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, oldcel2002, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: oldcel2002, niqfan625, Deleted member 28896 and 3 others
Only thing keeping me somewhat sane at the moment but I'm becoming more and more suicidal as each day passes.

100 reasons to NOT commit suicide

1. Meeting your oneitis​
  2. Marrying your oneitis​
  3. Stargazing​
  4. Food​
  5. Going to every country​
  6. Nice-smelling candles​
  7. Music​
  8. Concerts​
  9. The people who love you​
  10. Snowball fights​
  11. Going to the beach​
  12. Sunsets​
  13. Sunrises​
  14. Hiking in forests​
  15. Dogs, cats, and pets​
  16. New movies​
  17. Old movies​
  18. Going to the drive-in theater​
  19. Walking through local markets​
  20. Your favorite artist's next song​
  21. Drawing​
  22. Sculpting your own pots​
  23. Birthdays​
  24. Inside jokes with your friends​
  25. That special person's laugh​
  26. Warm houses on cold days​
  27. Bonfires with s'mores​
  28. Reconnecting with old friends​
  29. Smelling flowers​
  30. Soft plushies​
  31. The smell of freshly baked cookies​
  32. Karaoke​
  33. Sleepovers​
  34. Your favorite video game​
  35. Learning a new language​
  36. Long walks on the beach​
  37. Seeing every ocean​
  38. Squishy bunnies​
  39. Going to the store to smell perfumes​
  40. Long hot showers​
  41. Tea/coffee​
  42. Seeing rainbows​
  43. Helping wounded animals​
  44. Bath bombs​
  45. Cleaning the Earth​
  46. Getting married​
  47. Going to see Broadway shows​
  48. The sound of rain​
  49. Long car rides​
  50. Going on a train​
  51. Memes​
  52. Going to the zoo​
  53. Looking at funny art​
  54. The smell of old books​
  55. Butterflies​
  56. Collecting shells​
  57. Color​
  58. Sending letters​
  59. Surprise parties​
  60. Warm sheets​
  61. Reading​
  62. Swimming in the pool at night​
  63. Going to diners with friends​
  64. Early morning runs​
  65. Looking at old photos​
  66. Going to a museum​
  67. Soft sweaters​
  68. Glitter​
  69. Going to the aquarium​
  70. Hugs​
  71. Making snow angels​
  72. Holidays​
  73. Home-cooked meals​
  74. Roller coasters​
  75. Decorating for parties​
  76. Playing pranks on friends​
  77. Dancing​
  78. Singing in the shower​
  79. Seeing your favorite animal in person​
  80. Meeting other people​
  81. Bubble wrap​
  82. Ice water on hot days​
  83. Poetry​
  84. Trying on funny clothes​
  85. Hanging out with friends​
  86. City skylines​
  87. Wearing your favorite color​
  88. Beautiful wildlife​
  89. Collecting stickers​
  90. Making someone's day​
  91. Laughing so hard you can't breathe​
  92. Warm blankets fresh from the dryer​
  93. Sewing​
  94. Seeing the future​
  95. Late-night convos​
  96. Rewatching your favorite show​
  97. Board games​
  98. Sitting out in the rain​
  99. Bubbles​
  100. Reading books​

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gonza, tombradylover, aleksander and 6 others

100 reasons to NOT commit suicide

1. Meeting your oneitis​
  2. Marrying your oneitis​
  3. Stargazing​
  4. Food​
  5. Going to every country​
  6. Nice-smelling candles​
  7. Music​
  8. Concerts​
  9. The people who love you​
  10. Snowball fights​
  11. Going to the beach​
  12. Sunsets​
  13. Sunrises​
  14. Hiking in forests​
  15. Dogs, cats, and pets​
  16. New movies​
  17. Old movies​
  18. Going to the drive-in theater​
  19. Walking through local markets​
  20. Your favorite artist's next song​
  21. Drawing​
  22. Sculpting your own pots​
  23. Birthdays​
  24. Inside jokes with your friends​
  25. That special person's laugh​
  26. Warm houses on cold days​
  27. Bonfires with s'mores​
  28. Reconnecting with old friends​
  29. Smelling flowers​
  30. Soft plushies​
  31. The smell of freshly baked cookies​
  32. Karaoke​
  33. Sleepovers​
  34. Your favorite video game​
  35. Learning a new language​
  36. Long walks on the beach​
  37. Seeing every ocean​
  38. Squishy bunnies​
  39. Going to the store to smell perfumes​
  40. Long hot showers​
  41. Tea/coffee​
  42. Seeing rainbows​
  43. Helping wounded animals​
  44. Bath bombs​
  45. Cleaning the Earth​
  46. Getting married​
  47. Going to see Broadway shows​
  48. The sound of rain​
  49. Long car rides​
  50. Going on a train​
  51. Memes​
  52. Going to the zoo​
  53. Looking at funny art​
  54. The smell of old books​
  55. Butterflies​
  56. Collecting shells​
  57. Color​
  58. Sending letters​
  59. Surprise parties​
  60. Warm sheets​
  61. Reading​
  62. Swimming in the pool at night​
  63. Going to diners with friends​
  64. Early morning runs​
  65. Looking at old photos​
  66. Going to a museum​
  67. Soft sweaters​
  68. Glitter​
  69. Going to the aquarium​
  70. Hugs​
  71. Making snow angels​
  72. Holidays​
  73. Home-cooked meals​
  74. Roller coasters​
  75. Decorating for parties​
  76. Playing pranks on friends​
  77. Dancing​
  78. Singing in the shower​
  79. Seeing your favorite animal in person​
  80. Meeting other people​
  81. Bubble wrap​
  82. Ice water on hot days​
  83. Poetry​
  84. Trying on funny clothes​
  85. Hanging out with friends​
  86. City skylines​
  87. Wearing your favorite color​
  88. Beautiful wildlife​
  89. Collecting stickers​
  90. Making someone's day​
  91. Laughing so hard you can't breathe​
  92. Warm blankets fresh from the dryer​
  93. Sewing​
  94. Seeing the future​
  95. Late-night convos​
  96. Rewatching your favorite show​
  97. Board games​
  98. Sitting out in the rain​
  99. Bubbles​
  100. Reading books​
bookmarked, will unironically use this to cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 33775, niqfan625 and 2 others
Same bro but ur white and 6’4 right what’s stopping you from being the group chad leader

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and DildoFaggins
Same bro but ur white and 6’4 right what’s stopping you from being the group chad leader
Autism and I got fat due to depression last year, I'm losing the weight though. Down 50lbs so far.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and chosen-one
I’m in the same predicament rn. I’m gonna leave them ngl

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
I’m in the same predicament rn. I’m gonna leave them ngl
It's just a really scary decision to make. Imagine if you don't manage to find any new friends. My parents already bug me about barely going out anymore, I don't wanna tell them that I'm lonely since then they'll feel bad for me.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and fuxkdakikez
It's just a really scary decision to make. Imagine if you don't manage to find any new friends. My parents already bug me about barely going out anymore, I don't wanna tell them that I'm lonely since then they'll feel bad for me.
just think about the disrespect you receive from them that should help you make up your mind

• +1
Reactions: mewman and chosen-one
just think about the disrespect you receive from them that should help you make up your mind
You are right, no decent person deserves to get treated like this. But fucking brutal to have no one in your life.

• +1
Reactions: g0op, chosen-one and fuxkdakikez
You are right, no decent person deserves to get treated like this. But fucking brutal to have no one in your life.
yeah man it hurts a lot. I’ve been through this phase 3 or 4 times. I’m done with people

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
. Imagine if you don't manage to find any new friends.
You won’t.

Use them to know new people and leave them only once you have new connections.

Only thing keeping me somewhat sane at the moment but I'm becoming more and more suicidal as each day passes.
I see, isn’t god helping??:feelskek:

I used to be 100% religious but when life hits you understand that if a god exists, is either bad or doesn’t love you.

You won’t.

Use them to know new people and leave them only once you have new connections.
Been trying this but pretty difficult without having to still associate with them.
I see, isn’t god helping??:feelskek:
I used to be 100% religious but when life hits you understand that if a god exists, is either bad or doesn’t love you.
God didn't make me autistic, my pagan ancestors probably did through inbreeding or some shit a couple 1000 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Are your friends truly "fake" or is it you masking your personality and being negative?
They need a reason to be around you and if you are giving out negative energy, then why would they want to do that?
Naturally positive people usually attract good souls into their life

Are your friends truly "fake" or is it you masking your personality and being negative?
They need a reason to be around you and if you are giving out negative energy, then why would they want to do that?
Naturally positive people usually attract good souls into their life
Might be the case but they used to be more keen towards me. But as they found people with more status in their lives they've kinda let me go slowly and don't value me much at all.

I used to ignore my friends until they stopped bothering tryna contact me. Darktriad trait.

• Hmm...
if they don't make any effort, why should you? don't force anything in life homie

• +1
Been trying this but pretty difficult without having to still associate with them.
Drugs. Uni?
God didn't make me autistic, my pagan ancestors probably did through inbreeding or some shit a couple 1000 years ago.
Cope, if he really loved you he wouldn’t let you suffer like this and he wouldn’t let you be an autistic incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I feel like one of my three best friends is fake idk why..

• +1
yeah man it hurts a lot. I’ve been through this phase 3 or 4 times. I’m done with people
Hoping that you figure things out man, that we both do

Drugs. Uni?
I probably should socialize more with students here, but I'm mostly in my dorm studying or drinking by myself. I go out maybe once or twice a month atm. Depression + I'm not lean enough yet so I feel insecure
Cope, if he really loved you he wouldn’t let you suffer like this and he wouldn’t let you be an autistic incel.
I think he just watches our struggles/challenges and sees what we make of them. Perseverance is honorable in the eyes of God, (read the book of Job for example)

• +1
if they don't make any effort, why should you? don't force anything in life homie
True, makes me think of this one bible verse.."Do not give what is holy to dogs or throw your pearls before pigs"

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28927
  • +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gonza and Deleted member 28927
I probably should socialize more with students here, but I'm mostly in my dorm studying or drinking by myself. I go out maybe once or twice a month atm. Depression + I'm not lean enough yet so I feel insecure
I believe in you. You can lose weight.
I think he just watches our struggles/challenges and sees what we make of them. Perseverance is honorable in the eyes of God, (read the book of Job for example)
Yeah and Foids don’t wanna fuck me cuz they know if they reject me i’ll looksmaxx and before better…Bro.

People at uni initiated first but theyre still the ones with power over me, because it means they decide when i get to interact with them, if i try to build the friendship theyre cold and only come up to me when theyre bored. One of them invited me out clubbing but I mustve slipped up my nt act because he said he coulddnt make it and hasnt talked to me since. This has happened to every potential friend at uni

• +1
Reactions: g0op and DildoFaggins
thank you bro

sry don't get what u mean here
meaning foids aren’t fucking me cuz i’m ugly.

They don’t have a back meaning behind not liking me like letting me improve before they suck my cock.

Just like god simply doesn’t love us.

He’s letting you suffer not because he’s waiting for you to overcome shit.

People at uni initiated first but theyre still the ones with power over me, because it means they decide when i get to interact with them, if i try to build the friendship theyre cold and only come up to me when theyre bored. One of them invited me out clubbing but I mustve slipped up my nt act because he said he coulddnt make it and hasnt talked to me since. This has happened to every potential friend at uni
Relate to this a lot. I don't understand why it happens..

He’s letting you suffer not because he’s waiting for you to overcome shit.
God is not some self righteous slut you can't compare the two

• Hmm...
you’re not gonna have the time to make real friends if you’re the one spending all the social energy to hang out with fake friends

I wouldn’t block them, seems reactive if you’re the one doing most of the initiating in the first place, but put it on the back burner and talk to more people deepen shallow relationships u have already do new things

they say that because it’s NT, good for their perception, makes u think they’re a hyper social initiator

they don’t talk to u after because they didn’t like u in the first place they were doing a sales pitch and always revolving customers

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: g0op and BTS Junglegook
I'm so sick of being the only one reaching out, initiating hang outs/ asking if they wanna go to the club etc. Feeling humiliated when they don't open my text for several days, or seeing them hang out without me. It makes me feel really bad and I just wanna cut off all contact and block them on all platforms. But then I'd be all alone and seem even less NT, I don't know what to do...
Are they reluctant to go to clubs as a whole or just reluctant to go with u?

they say that because it’s NT, good for their perception, makes u think they’re a hyper social initiator

they don’t talk to u after because they didn’t like u in the first place they were doing a sales pitch and always revolving customers
legit
We bonded so well first week back when he knew hardly anyone or nobody wanted to hang out with him despite him acting cool with everyone. but now he has this new guy and doesnt talk to me

• +1
Reactions: g0op and incel194012940
Are they reluctant to go to clubs as a whole or just reluctant to go with u?
Pretty reluctant in general but when they do wanna go to some club event or whatever it's almost like I have to invite myself in. If I chose to stay silent I'm 100% sure they would not ask me to come.

Pretty reluctant in general but when they do wanna go to some club event or whatever it's almost like I have to invite myself in. If I chose to stay silent I'm 100% sure they would not ask me to come.
Better try to find new friends then tbh. U will just eventually ruin ur own mental health and become more insecure. I thought since u nordics are secluded in general u were the only one who wanted to go to party. Thats why I asked

• +1
Reactions: g0op and Deleted member 33775
i know this is better said than done buddy but i think you need yourself a bitch, you got this bro

• +1
Reactions: g0op and 12PSLsubhuman
How old are you?

Real friends how many of us

yeah you have about 4 years to make a solid friend group. After that things will get exponentially hard. Dump these guys and then take steps to put yourself in situations to make new ones. Clock's ticking.