should i post this on instagram?

herring

herring

Sphinx
what kind of personality do such pics convey?

• JFL
Reactions: Gunna and Deleted member 4612
Youve got that typical low trust eye area, jaw is decent, chin is good, maxilla a little recessed, start mewing.

• JFL
Reactions: Dog face
Youve got that typical low trust eye area, jaw is decent, chin is good, maxilla a little recessed, start mewing.
already doing that, it was more recessed before i starting chew and mewmaxxing

mogger, post it

No. Women can get away with this, but not men unless you're at least a chadlite (5.5+PSL). In that pic, you're 4.5. Plus you got a gamer chair in the background. When men do post, it needs to be something interesting and of value, and if there's girls in the pic that's a big bonus. That looks more like a casual snapchat to me.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Vvvvxxxx, Copemaxxing and 8 others
No. Women can get away with this, but not men unless you're at least a chadlite (5.5+PSL). In that pic, you're 4.5. Plus you got a gamer chair in the background. When men do post, it needs to be something interesting and of value, and if there's girls in the pic that's a big bonus. That looks more like a casual snapchat to me.
fuuuck how do i ascend to chad lite? is there even hope for normies like me?

Yeah, he does have a good base to work with. Can ascend into 5psl range if he tries.

I'd give him a 5, you said I was harsh earlier, ironic isnt it

You shouldn't, but do as you please

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, herring and farlg
fuuuck how do i ascend to chad lite? is there even hope for normies like me?
Grow 10 day stubble if you can, get a better haircut for your head shape, and get better lighting for pictures (this pic has average lighting). Not sure about your height or frame/muscle, but work on those as much as possible too. The rest of your face is pretty good actually, clean up the aforementioned stuff and you're around 5psl.

• +1
Reactions: far336
I'd give him a 5, you said I was harsh earlier, ironic isnt it
Guess it's more opinion based. Also whether you prefer masc or pretty boy features (age dependent). I got people rating me 3.5psl and others 5-5.5 when I asked for ratings.

Grow 10 day stubble if you can, get a better haircut for your head shape, and get better lighting for pictures (this pic has average lighting). Not sure about your height or frame/muscle, but work on those as much as possible too. The rest of your face is pretty good actually, clean up the aforementioned stuff and you're around 5psl.
i'm 186cm, i guess i'll do further leanmaxxing and hit the gym again, thanks

Jfl those are not instagram pics. Just like this guy said, you need high class Instagram photos in today's day and age. Foids need to see your page and think your personality is high T, alpha and dominant, and also just cool asf.

Stuff like this

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Guess it's more opinion based. Also whether you prefer masc or pretty boy features (age dependent). I got people rating me 3.5psl and others 5-5.5 when I asked for ratings.
Looks like (no pun intended) looks arent as objective as the aspies on here would like to believe

i'm 186cm, i guess i'll do further leanmaxxing and hit the gym again, thanks
Yeah you're def above average facially, get those things in check and you have a solid profile for slaying if you want to. Probably would mog me tbh. If you're 6' 1" you definitely do. Wear 1inch lifts and thick shoes and you're frauding 6 2-6 3.

Looks like (no pun intended) looks arent as objective as the aspies on here would like to believe
Yeah whenever I hear the "face comes down to mm bro" I lol. It's about facial harmony, congruency, and other factors in the real world. Mm do make a difference but they're not everything. And while there's always general and objective preferences by every human, there is also a lot of subjectivity like you mentioned. Different foids like different things, some prefer darker faces and some lighter, some more muscle (like roid much) and some less, some a 6 ft guy and some a 6'5.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
Yeah you're def above average facially, get those things in check and you have a solid profile for slaying if you want to. Probably would mog me tbh. If you're 6' 1" you definitely do. Wear 1inch lifts and thick shoes and you're frauding 6 2-6 3.
He doesnt need to, the whole 'girls want a 6'3 guy' is an online stereotype
The ideal male height range is 5'11-6'1, the data proves that
Remember, watch what women do, not what they say

chair and lighting gives off incel vibes tbh. if you want to post a selfie atleast take one outside

dont post random selfies like that

He doesnt need to, the whole 'girls want a 6'3 guy' is an online stereotype
The ideal male height range is 5'11-6'1, the data proves that
Remember, watch what women do, not what they say
I agree the ideal height for women in STUDIES is 6-6' 1", but that doesn't pan in real life. The taller guy always wins, up until about 6' 5". Plus males respect you more. Just ask @Curious0, this guy is based AF on height.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
Honestly hazel colored contacts, a better haircut, and stubble would ascend you.

Oh and one more thing before I go, maybe a better idea would be to post a pic of you and friends working out or playing a sport.

Oh and one more thing before I go, maybe a better idea would be to post a pic of you and friends working out or playing a sport.
yeah gotta fraud that social life despite me doing nothing but smoking weed all day kek

I agree the ideal height for women in STUDIES is 6-6' 1", but that doesn't pan in real life. The taller guy always wins, up until about 6' 5". Plus males respect you more. Just ask @Curious0, this guy is based AF on height.
Actually my real-life experiences tend to match the studies more, then again I live in Europe, might be different in hypergamous whore central countries like the US

people on insta will think the pic is morphed, u look uncanny

screams "lonely rotting normie". gives aspie vibes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, warpsociety and farlg
what kind of personality do such pics convey?

you need to make your chin slightly narrower, it disrupt your harmony. Also your slight nct kills ur good eye area

you need to make your chin slightly narrower, it disrupt your harmony. Also your slight nct kills ur good eye area
Aspie cope, the difference from NCT would be minimal, and he cant shrink his damn chin, he has to hypertrophy his masseters to make the chin look more proportionate.

Actually my real-life experiences tend to match the studies more, then again I live in Europe, might be different in hypergamous whore central countries like the US
Fair point. US Hypergamy is ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL. I go to a big uni and the daily doses of blackpills I get make me want to rope, even as a HT Normie. I'd say ideal here is 6' 1.5" in shoes, but for women 6' 3". More height always halos a good face unless you're a 6' 8" giraffe.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 6403
Aspie cope, the difference from NCT would be minimal, and he cant shrink his damn chin, he has to hypertrophy his masseters to make the chin look more proportionate.
here are pics of me without lens distortion

still wierd chin?

Fair point. US Hypergamy is ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL. I go to a big uni and the daily doses of blackpills I get make me want to rope, even as a HT Normie. I'd say ideal here is 6' 1.5" in shoes, but for women 6' 3". More height always halos a good face unless you're a 6' 8" giraffe.
Interesting, also it would be significantly harder for naturally 6'2+ guys to gymmaxx due to weaker proportions and excessive ranges of motion

here are pics of me without lens distortion

still wierd chin?

Not really, your chin is larger than most but girls wont really care, they might even like it, only nerdy aspies get worked over minor shit like that

Incel Trait #5645: Owning a gaming chair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 7313 and 1 other person
Interesting, also it would be significantly harder for naturally 6'2+ guys to gymmaxx due to weaker proportions and excessive ranges of motion
Roids my friend. Can't take a drug to change height, but you can for muscle. I've seen a few tall guys at my uni that are on roids and they look fucking amazing.

if you block your eye area with a finger on the screen you look like you could be a chad, but your eye area makes you look kinda ethnic

Roids my friend. Can't take a drug to change height, but you can for muscle. I've seen a few tall guys at my uni that are on roids and they look fucking amazing.
Sure, question is do you value your integrity and natty status over looking a bit bigger
Also people respond to steroids differently, some guys do a couple cycles and realized they hadnt gained much from it anyway and cashed in their natty card for no reason lol

if you block your eye area with a finger on the screen you look like you could be a chad, but your eye area makes you look kinda ethnic
yeah, my curry tier eyes failo me pretty hard ngl

yeah, my curry tier eyes failo me pretty hard ngl
You mean your undereyes as a result of maxilla recession? lol some of these cumskins will attribute any generic flaw to ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Moggy and Deleted member 5746
Sure, question is do you value your integrity and natty status over looking a bit bigger
Also people respond to steroids differently, some guys do a couple cycles and realized they hadnt gained much from it anyway and cashed in their natty card for no reason lol
Fair enough, I agree. But height still trumps muscle and frame until you're 6'. At 5' 9.5" legit barefoot I get mogged by 6 2 skinny guys.

You mean your undereyes as a result of maxilla recession? lol some of these cumskins will attribute any generic flaw to ethnics
droopy eyelids aren't necessarily fixed by a more projecting maxilla, the elasticity of the lower eyelid is genetic and not fully the result of good bone support.

Fair enough, I agree. But height still trumps muscle and frame until you're 6'. At 5' 9.5" legit barefoot I get mogged by 6 2 skinny guys.
I would have to disagree, once you get to atleast average height, frame mogs height in a way you wouldnt expect
Think of Jeff Seid, the guy is only 5'10 but mogs the shit out of guys just from his wide frame

Pictures inside and sitting = big no

post this

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
I would have to disagree, once you get to atleast average height, frame mogs height in a way you wouldnt expect
Think of Jeff Seid, the guy is only 5'10 but mogs the shit out of guys just from his wide frame
Yeah but we all know Jeff is .0001% genetic material frame wise and is on a cycle. I have average frame but a shitload of muscle and I agree it def helps and foids appreciate my body, but I've been rejected over a 6' 4" friend of mine many times when going out (and I fraud 5' 11" barefoot). Height is just a little more important until you're 90th percentile IMO (6' 1").

droopy eyelids aren't necessarily fixed by a more projecting maxilla, the elasticity of the lower eyelid is genetic and not fully the result of good bone support.
Not sure with that one, I've seen mewing transformations where the guy managed to fully eliminate lower scleral show

Yeah but we all know Jeff is .0001% genetic material frame wise and is on a cycle. I have average frame but a shitload of muscle and I agree it def helps and foids appreciate my body, but I've been rejected over a 6' 4" friend of mine many times when going out (and I fraud 5' 11" barefoot). Height is just a little more important until you're 90th percentile IMO (6' 1").
He is not .0001% frame lol, he is top 20% for shoulder breadth I believe
I myself am wider at 90%+ for shoulder breadth, not as uncommon as you might think
I suppose his low fat, big delts and very slim waist adds to the illusion of width

Last edited:
He is not .0001% frame lol, he is top 15% for shoulder breadth
I myself am wider at 90%+ for shoulder breadth, not as uncommon as you might think
jeff seid is 0001% frame easily , he's the only one in the world with a body like a perfectly drawn superior human sayan

mirin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753