should i redo senior year of highschool and become a blackpilled high iq plastic surgeon

yyamann

yyamann

if i dont become chad by 2026 i'll commit suicide.
title, tell me if i should do this shit (.org members will be getting a discount jfl) its only 6 years of waiting until i get the degree and start practicing the craft

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: maxxmclooks, wishIwasSalludon, Timmy and 7 others
Yes

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: maxxmclooks, tigrxs, LooksThinker and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: maxxmclooks, silencio, hasba1feuj and 7 others
title, tell me if i should do this shit (.org members will be getting a discount jfl) its only 6 years of waiting until i get the degree and start practicing the craft
DO IT AND SAVE MEEEEEEEEEE

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: tigrxs, LooksThinker and northern mogger
Its 6 years to General Practitioner (no specialization), then you have to get accepted to Plastic Surgery specialization which is unlikely unless you are at the top of your medical school class, and then it's another 6 years

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ScramFranklin, maxxmclooks, got.daim and 6 others
DO IT AND SAVE MEEEEEEEEEE
these are the replies i wanted to see when i posted this thread i can just reputationmaxx my clinic and get org users to come to me for bimax and other surgeries i'll just start ascending people left and right

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: tigrxs and northern mogger
dont do it unless you know for a fact your capable of doing good in med school and also fuck yeah you will probably make good money considering the rise in plastic surgeries people are getting these days

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: maxxmclooks, tigrxs and northern mogger
Its 6 years to General Practitioner (no specialization), then you have to get accepted to Plastic Surgery specialization which is unlikely unless you are at the top of your medical school class, and then it's another 6 years
its not the same in all countries tho theres plastic surgeons in my country that are 25 and already doing surgeries on people

i've always been high iq as fuck and top of my classes im even doing extremely good in college currently in my first year so i think i can pull this off

• +1
  • WTF
Thank you for your service

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, tigrxs and northern mogger
dont do it unless you know for a fact your capable of doing good in med school and also fuck yeah you will probably make good money considering the rise in plastic surgeries people are getting these days
i do know that im capable of doing good i've always been doing great at school

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: tigrxs, northern mogger, lightswinning and 1 other person
these are the replies i wanted to see when i posted this thread i can just reputationmaxx my clinic and get org users to come to me for bimax and other surgeries i'll just start ascending people left and right
Its a win win situation, you gain money and we ascend, if you're not a low IQ lazy nigger DO IT

• +1
  • WTF
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: tigrxs and northern mogger
Its a win win situation, you gain money and we ascend, if you're not a low IQ lazy nigger DO IT
FUCK YEAH BRAH HOLY SHIT IM GETTING CONVINCED :feelswow:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: tigrxs, northern mogger and 97baHater
Are you a bud bud or from the west? You don't seem as though you are a sandal flapper, but I just read your profile title and wanted to puke.

Are you a bud bud from the land of ding ding?

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: 4ever, tigrxs and northern mogger
Are you a bud bud or from the west? You don't seem as though you are a sandal flapper, but I just read your profile title and wanted to puke.

Are you a bud bud from the land of ding ding?
no im not from either im a levant arab (which isnt a sand nigger btw theres fuck tons of dna difference between sand niggers and mediterranean levants)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: tigrxs, 97baHater, poopoohead and 2 others
no im not from either im a levant arab (which isnt a sand nigger btw theres fuck tons of dna difference between sand niggers and mediterranean levants)

Phew. Hate fucking Indians.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 4ever, tigrxs and northern mogger
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, got.daim, Autismcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 4ever, tigrxs, 97baHater and 1 other person
Based ethnicity

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: tigrxs and yyamann
its not the same in all countries tho theres plastic surgeons in my country that are 25 and already doing surgeries on people

i've always been high iq as fuck and top of my classes im even doing extremely good in college currently in my first year so i think i can pull this off
what's your iq bhai ?

• WTF
Reactions: tigrxs
never tested but always had mogger iq all my life
u might be a midwit bhai, anyways do an online test at least to roughly gauge where your at

u might be a midwit bhai, anyways do an online test at least to roughly gauge where your at
IMG 0047
3A570DF7 888D 413B BC07 25A70DCEC660

kinda gifted above average iq

Last edited:
nice, that's above average for doctors iirc
mirin honestly, means i can easily dangle my balls on other students and get the highest grades in med school

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
mirin honestly, means i can easily dangle my balls on other students and get the highest grades in med school
do u have the work ethic tho ? cuz i scored 130 on a proper test but because i hate school for a variety of reasons i only get the passing grade for most things, occasionally above average grades

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and got.daim
do u have the work ethic tho ? cuz i scored 130 on a proper test but because i hate school for a variety of reasons i only get the passing grade for most things, occasionally above average grades
sad as fuck honestly all that iq wasted on grades like that. but yea i do have good work ethic when its study time its study time nothing is stopping me, i shut my phone down and start grinding the books and thats not even the day before the exam, the day before an exam i spend the entire day and night awake i down a fuck ton of coffee an hour before the exam for good concentration and focus then i just go in and get mogger grades

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and <6PSLcel
sad as fuck honestly all that iq wasted on grades like that. but yea i do have good work ethic when its study time its study time nothing is stopping me, i shut my phone down and start grinding the books and thats not even the day before the exam, the day before an exam i spend the entire day and night awake i down a fuck ton of coffee an hour before the exam for good concentration and focus then i just go in and get mogger grades
fuck im mirin, my plan rn is to wageslave for like 2 years and get the 2 surgeries i desperate need in order to become like low htn, and only then go to uni i just cant live with my looks anymore

fuck im mirin, my plan rn is to wageslave for like 2 years and get the 2 surgeries i desperate need in order to become like low htn, and only then go to uni i just cant live with my looks anymore
good idea but i mean 2 years of late for getting a degree is brutal some people i know wageslave and do college at once and seem to still have good grades because they go home from work study for 2 hours a day after (should be easy for your iq) and then sleep for next day of college, work, study repeat but only problem is you wont slay in college as much as you would with the surgeries

Yes

good idea but i mean 2 years of late for getting a degree is brutal some people i know wageslave and do college at once and seem to still have good grades because they go home from work study for 2 hours a day after (should be easy for your iq) and then sleep for next day of college, work, study repeat but only problem is you wont slay in college as much as you would with the surgeries
yeah thats the thing, i need to at least partially ascend before i can move on with my life years of being lonely and an abused dog can only be fixed by ascending i dont mind being late to getting a degree or whatever, but ik for a fact if i can ascend not only will life in general be better, but my motivation to do well in school will skyrocket, idk i just hope all goes well

yeah thats the thing, i need to at least partially ascend before i can move on with my life years of being lonely and an abused dog can only be fixed by ascending i dont mind being late to getting a degree or whatever, but ik for a fact if i can ascend not only will life in general be better, but my motivation to do well in school will skyrocket, idk i just hope all goes well
hope it all goes well for u. im sure you'll do well with the right mindset, use those years of being an abused dog as motivation and you'll be unstoppable in slaving, you might do overtime for the entirety of the two years just bc of the overwhelming thoughts which is mogger effort to reach your goals.

• +1
hope it all goes well for u. im sure you'll do well with the right mindset, use those years of being an abused dog as motivation and you'll be unstoppable in slaving, you might do overtime for the entirety of the two years just bc of the overwhelming thoughts which is mogger effort to reach your goals.
that's the plan bro, luckily i got a job recently (its very hard to get 1 here) and as soon as college (uk) is finished im slaving away like 40hrs+ per week man i need to ascend

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and yyamann
that's the plan bro, luckily i got a job recently (its very hard to get 1 here) and as soon as college (uk) is finished im slaving away like 40hrs+ per week man i need to ascend
good plan bro apply it well and manage your time when doing that job (so that you dont become miserable jfl) and you'll get where you want 100%

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and <6PSLcel
I've actually gone through this school is a waste of time anyways
I wouldn't recommend tbh
Could be the worst or the best decision of your life

• +1
Reactions: yyamann
I've actually gone through this school is a waste of time anyways
I wouldn't recommend tbh
Could be the worst or the best decision of your life
i dont think school is a waste of time, having a degree is safer than relying on internet money (especially a medical degree), but im taking opinions on this topic and its your opinion so thanks for the input

i feel like plastic surgery is going to die in the future since kids in the next generation are going to be growing up with perfect habits and have insane facial development

i feel like plastic surgery is going to die in the future since kids in the next generation are going to be growing up with perfect habits and have insane facial development
then i can do what mew said and invent something then show people actual neandrathal skulls then fool little then i just make a course about it and fool the little fuckers