Should I Release the Ultimate Skincare Guide?

Cope

Cope

A lot of users over the past 2 years have PMed me a ton about what products and routine I follow from my Collagen Maxxing Guide.

Should I finally make a fully detailed guide? It would include the actual products I use from the skincare ingredients I mentioned and other high IQ information. @Alexanderr @Ada Mustang @AscendingHero @Seth Walsh

My only issue though is all the normies that lurk this forum, what if someone steals the information and posts it on TikTok or reddit???

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, FutureZenith, ErbCel and 36 others
drop it

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, rand anon and Cope
A lot of users over the past 2 years have PMed me a ton about what products and routine I follow from my Collagen Maxxing Guide.

Should I finally make a fully detailed guide? It would include the actual products I use from the skincare ingredients I mentioned and other high IQ information. @Alexanderr @Ada Mustang @AscendingHero @Seth Walsh
tag tbh

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, rand anon and Cope
yes.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Cope
Yes pls

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Cope
Yes.

• +1
Reactions: Cope
My only issue though is all the normies that lurk this forum, what if someone steals the information and posts it on TikTok or reddit???
Normies are 99.999% lazy and won't do a shit.

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, IMZLEGEND, orangemint and 2 others
2 years I have waited and 2 years I have been in agony

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, zharupodrugu, Cope and 2 others
syrianpsycho will steal it and sell it for 30 dollars to curries on tiktok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureZenith, SidharthTheSlayer, zsombi and 17 others

Be on the lookout for ShittianPsycho.

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Be on the lookout for ShittianPsycho.
fuck that horseface.
IMG 0517

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niggacum492139, zeshama, SidharthTheSlayer and 13 others
Sure, if it isn’t shit like every other guide here

2 years I have waited and 2 years I have been in agony
I'm sorry bhai, I will save this forum.

I might make a thread on MAOIs too, Nardil is the cure to mentalceldom.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, AscendingHero and horizon
How do we avoid this???
easy solution: Introduction of the option that each user can choose whether a thread is public, or only for members, or only for members who are no longer graycels. Very easy to implement if there is a will.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 20631, 80iq and 5 others
Skincare is cope.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, the_explorer, Slayercel and 1 other person
easy solution: Introduction of the option that each user can choose whether a thread is public, or only for members, or only for members who are no longer graycels. Very easy to implement if there is a will.
I will talk to Alexanderr about this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Over for 1 year old graycels.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, IMZLEGEND, Slayercel and 2 others
address acne scars?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Just make a PM group, no one there will leak it actually. We can also share different knowledge to everyone there, I can teach y’all about body fascia to return all your body bones to their natural positions; this will fix many recessions.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JCaesar, IMZLEGEND, Av0nr and 2 others

DM it to me, I will happily test it on my skin

address acne scars?
Maybe, but I'm going to mostly focus on collagen and skin hydration

Just make a PM group, no one there will leak it actually. We can also share different knowledge to everyone there, I can teach y’all about body fascia to return all your body bones to their natural positions; this will fix many recessions.
That would defeat the whole purpose

DM it to me, I will happily test it on my skin
Ok bro

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
You have any advice for removing blackheads and acne scars?

Maybe, but I'm going to mostly focus on collagen and skin hydration

That would defeat the whole purpose

Ok bro
Just dm it then, will test it, I have access to all Skin care products.

do you do feedback on skincare routines?
I have a minimalist routine and I'd like to improve it

and once you get around to making the guide, please add disclaimers about the impact on eye health retinoids have
I am testing bakuchiol as an alternative RN

why do tiktok celebs (with perfect skin) have such convoluted routines?

isn't the heavy lifting done by a few active ingredients like vit c, retinoids, glycolic etc?
is it just to shill products?

why do tiktok celebs (with perfect skin) have such convoluted routines?

isn't the heavy lifting done by a few active ingredients like vit c, retinoids, glycolic etc?
is it just to shill products?
I think so, the issue is that a lot of these influencers and ppl in general are not using products with the right concentration.

You get very little value out of a lot of things on the market, which is why my guide would give you the products that actually make a difference.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Giorgio

You 100% should, one of the best skinmaxxers on PSL

It is much different product/advise wise from your old .org threads and posts?

I'd recommend you make a discord server or add another channel in your/ @Ada Mustang 's server and post it there

Because the apprehension of having your content reposted and even sold ( :lul:) is legit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rose167, Won't Stop Mewing and Cope

I'd recommend you make a discord server or add another channel in your/ @Ada Mustang 's server and post it there

Because the apprehension of having your content reposted and even sold ( :lul:) is legit
Ada mustang has been banned

just eat liver

This might be best, I could probably sell the info too (probably for not much though).

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
This might be best, I could probably sell the info too (probably for not much though).
I’m 2 year lurker but created acc here recently over for me?

I also have many looksmax info and knowledge we can exchange were can we contact?

Here!! I will do it for you!!
Use retinoid(retinol, tret)
Use spf cream
Use moisturizer

And if you have some specific skin condition, go to dermatologist.

Here you go!

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 21863, Cope and 1 other person

Yes, please! I am tired of being acnemaxxed whilst going to school, the mall, and family events in general. Thank you.

dm me it but don't post it public

normies don't deserve that information

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
wen drop @Cope

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Sub0, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person

i would genuinely pay money for that (i wouldn’t but still)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Bro I need this I got ass skin

Do you have discord bro?