Should I Release the Ultimate Skincare Guide?

hi could you dm the skincare guide and the maoi guide I would genuinely pay @Cope

I'm also interested @Cope

drop it i low key need that shit

ive been lurking for 2 years now but signed up recently, would i still be able to see it?

I can teach y’all about body fascia to return all your body bones to their natural positions; this will fix many recessions.
Hey are you still active here? If legit this would be lifefuel if you don't mind sharing.

I'm also interested @Cope

Dnr but send it to me so i can sell it on mogwarts

A lot of users over the past 2 years have PMed me a ton about what products and routine I follow from my Collagen Maxxing Guide.

Should I finally make a fully detailed guide? It would include the actual products I use from the skincare ingredients I mentioned and other high IQ information. @Alexanderr @Ada Mustang @AscendingHero @Seth Walsh

My only issue though is all the normies that lurk this forum, what if someone steals the information and posts it on TikTok or reddit???
yes make it and @ me

ngl the best skincare advice for most people is "go see a good dermatologist". ppl with bad experiences with dermatologists is cuz the doctors r overbooked so cant see alot of ppl, find someone who has 20-30m appointments to discuss everything with u.

or just do what i do and follow guidelines for treating skin conditions in NHS (publically available, but is made for doctors so is complicated) and just goto GP and tell them u think u have this and ask for that, its fixed my skin the most out of anything ive done lmao.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sladeee
just take accutane lol