Should I start cutting?

Deleted member 8902

Deleted member 8902

PAIN
Screenshot 20201119 2142532

Screenshot 20201119 214205

And no I am not fucking retarded I know I have like 10lbs on muscle on me atm and that I wont gain as much muscle while in calorie deficit.

But the face gains I got with ~9lbs of fat lost are incredible and IMO worth the loss in muscle gain.

Plus I am really curious how would I look with 14-17% BF

Screenshot 20201119 215227

Screenshot 20201119 215132

Also I experienced that I have the literal worst shoulder genetics out there and I barely put and muscle there, yea the most important part of the physique.

But hey I gain alot of muscle on chest and legs, the gayest bodyparts jfl.

TLDR: Face better? Lose weight?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201119-215227.png
    Screenshot_20201119-215227.png
    580.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and EckhartTollemaxx
what is there to cut?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Bro to be honest you look more like you have 1 lb of muscle

There is nothing to cut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Also dont comment on how much I post, I have 2 week uni break, and every cafe and bar is closed so I literaly dont have anything to do

Dddddddddddddd

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
I thought you weren’t posting face

anyway, yes

Start intermittent fasting and gain muscle while losing weight. That's what i'd do if i didn't have random work schedules. Next year i can start again, will get shredded af while muscular. I did it once for at least half a year, i became very lean and still ate lots of unhealthy stuff that would normally make me very fat.

• +1
Start intermittent fasting and gain muscle while losing weight. That's what i'd do if i didn't have random work schedules. Next year i can start again, will get shredded af while muscular. I did it once for at least half a year, i became very lean and still ate lots of unhealthy stuff that would normally make me very fat.
I think thats not that effective tbh...

I think thats not that effective tbh...
For me it was. I gain fat very easily naturally, intermittent fasting was very easy for losing weight while not losing muscle for me.

The downside is the hunger and the cravings.

• +1
For aesthetic purposes?

• +1
Yes, your wrists

• Love it
What a retarded comment section holy shit

With that amount of fat you need to cut your calories asap and gain muscle at the same time. Its doable with your body and the only right move
You should never ever ever ever be above 15% body fat if you lift for aesthetics and you are like 20%+

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Lifting for 2 days with no muscle and you want to cut? There’s nothing to cut to except Russian gulag prisoner.

With that amount of fat you need to cut your calories asap and gain muscle at the same time. Its doable with your body and the only right move
You should never ever ever ever be above 15% body fat if you lift for aesthetics and you are like 20%+
Said the little boy who’s never picked a weight in his life.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ropemaxx

High IQ, thanks

• +1

Whats my bf% atm?

Whats my bf% atm?
Like 18-20% tbh

Start training your abs so you can accurately measure it easier, and because training your abs should be a priority anyway!

• +1
Like 18-20% tbh

Start training your abs so you can accurately measure it easier, and because training your abs should be a priority anyway!
OK, I am 95kg atm so I will probably go to like 85-86kg or so which is 20.3 BMI

God no, you are on roids, you should bulkmaxx till the end of the cycle and then cut.

• Hmm...
Like 18-20% tbh

Hes more like 20-23