Should I starvemaxx or bulk en sheeit?

I

invol.uncelibate

Iron
Should I starve myself to skinny. Or bulk and be strong boy. I'm already anorexic (0 appetite 24/7)from vyvanse, but I be eatin a lil so a nigga don't be gettin brain fawg en sheeit. Skinny or buff?

what is Vyvanse and why does it give you 0 appetite?

also what do you mean by brain fog ?

hows ur face looking?

It's an adhd medication, diexylamphetamine or something. It's a stimulant and stimulants like coke, meth Adderall, vyvanse are notorious for decreasing or DESTROYING appetite. It's also prescribed to people with binge eating disorder.

Brain fog can come from sickness or lack of water, vitamins, calories, certain macros like fat or protein. Basically just a tampering on cognitive function. You feel slow or dissociated slightly.

you think vyvansen is better then diabetes injections?? interms of appetite suppressions cause idk if i can get vyvansen without prescription

you think vyvansen is better then diabetes injections?? interms of appetite suppressions cause idk if i can get vyvansen without prescription
Idk anything about diabetes prescription. But vyvanse is the best of the best as far as I'm concerned. I have 0, I repeat 0 appetite all day, every day.

how much cal r u eating atm?

how much cal r u eating atm?
Prolly 900 per day average over the past month and a half. Went from 170lbs to 155lbs. I am lifting weight tho and most of my cals are protein so I'm sure I'm building muscle. So I've probably lost more than 15lbs of fat

Prolly 900 per day average over the past month and a half. Went from 170lbs to 155lbs. I am lifting weight tho and most of my cals are protein so I'm sure I'm building muscle. So I've probably lost more than 15lbs of fat
i might use it then i was thinking of them diabetes injection which cost £300 per month but idk how ill be prescribed for vyvanse, did u have eating disorder before you started talking them or nah?

i might use it then i was thinking of them diabetes injection which cost £300 per month but idk how ill be prescribed for vyvanse, did u have eating disorder before you started talking them or nah?
Nope. I was a healthy lad. They are prescribed to people with binge eating disorder. Known appetite suppressor. Just pretend u had adhd and get a prescription.

• +1
Reactions: comingtothisJFL