D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
Should I supplement t3 / t4 when my levels look like this @BrahminBoss @Osie

Attachments

• IMG_1382.jpeg
    IMG_1382.jpeg
    36.8 KB · Views: 0
Your TSH is trash. Free t3 and t4 are inconsequential you need total t3 and t4. anyway ur tsh is trash so yea u can supplement

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Your TSH is trash. Free t3 and t4 are inconsequential you need total t3 and t4. anyway ur tsh is trash so yea u can supplement
But my t3 is really high

But my t3 is really high
your free t3 yes. Like I said total is what matters, your tsh is crap. Ideally TSH should be close to 0, the reference range they make up has no bearing in reality. I cant even explain why tf ur free t3 is so high unless you have insane thyroid uptake blockage due to fluoride/accumulated PUFA/ very low copper.

your free t3 yes. Like I said total is what matters, your tsh is crap. Ideally TSH should be close to 0, the reference range they make up has no bearing in reality.
His TSH is slightly out of range (0.4 to 2.5 would be preferred!), and I wouldn't recommend taking T4 or T3 until we see total values. No point in optimizing thyroid values until we get a clearer picture.

His TSH is slightly out of range (0.4 to 2.5 would be preferred!), and I wouldn't recommend taking T4 or T3 until we see total values. No point in optimizing thyroid values until we get a clearer picture.
Like I said that range is absolute crap and has no basis in reality. 0 TSH is ideal

• +1
Reactions: T3cel
Bro my TSH is 0,92 and T4 is 0,9. should i take T4 and T3??

Bro my TSH is 0,92 and T4 is 0,9. should i take T4 and T3??
What’s the t4 range your TSH is fine could be better but that’s easily fixable natural

T4 range is 0,78-1,33 is what my docs paper says
this is free t4? Generally everything on the higher end and TSH as low as possible is best

supplement fentanyl