T4-T3 Mix tablets

A popular variety of performance increasing substances is presently convenient for human use. One of the popular of them all is Bitiron T3 and T4 Mix. This is often confused as an anabolic/androgenic steroid but Bitiron is actually not. Bitiron is basically a thyroid hormone. It contains liothyronine sodium which is a synthetic form of tricodidethyronine (L-T3) and L-thyroxine (L- T4). Bitiron resembles the effects of natural thyroid hormone.

Benefits of Bitiron T3 and T4 Mix: Normally, a healthy person’s thyroid gland makes two different hormones one is L-thyroxine (L- T4) and the other one is triiodine-thyronine (L-T3). The important thing to note is the effectiveness of the L-T3 hormone is more than the L-T4 hormone. In fact, it is scientifically proved that L-T3 is 4 to 5 times more active than L-T4 and it also starts to act more quickly. L-T3 is normally used to treat the inefficiency of thyroid hormone in the body.There is also another use of Bitiron T3 and T4 Mix. Bitiron has been proved to be effective in fat loss also. The increased lipolysis effect of this substance helps to reduce fat much faster compared to other steroids. It contains very low fat and without a major exercise routine, one can reduce fat to a large extent. Bitiron increases the metabolism rate and a 3 week cycle is considered as enough for the results.

Dosage of Bitiron T3 and T4 Mix: Depending on the physical requirement of the users, the dosage of Bitiron may vary a lot. 12.5 mcg/day is a conservative dosage which results in no critical side effect. 25mcg/day is again not so harmful for the body except some inhibitory problem. 75mcg/day is a dosage level that may cause some serious problems.As for the buying Bitiron, it is easily available through internet. And one can very easily get hold of it through this source. However, an expert physician’s consultation is always very necessary to confirm the actual dosage level.

Chad was born with fast metabolism

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: gooner888, axeyyek and Jeww
great reply, very informative and insightful
Buy turkesterone bro, i promise you bro. It's natural steroids bro, the name even has esterone, like testosterone bro.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel, piec, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Chad uses low quality meth to cut, incel uses some Jewish pills :feelswhy:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: gooner888 and Jeww
Chad was born with fast metabolism
Chad uses low quality meth to cut, incel uses some Jewish pills :feelswhy:
Buy turkesterone bro, i promise you bro. It's natural steroids bro, the name even has esterone, like testosterone bro.
3818770 angry cuck

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
rayp poop is a scammer

I'm very interested why not simply supplement iodine + selenium?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jeww
I'm very interested why not simply supplement iodine + selenium?
I don't think anything otc will replicate the effects of t3t4. T3 and T4 are dirt cheap so no reason not to take it.

I have no clue on the dosage or how long to use it though.

I don't think anything otc will replicate the effects of t3t4. T3 and T4 are dirt cheap so no reason not to take it.

I have no clue on the dosage or how long to use it though.
Well you can get even hyperthyroidism with iodine + selenium easily. And if you have deficencies in it - supplementing can benefit you greatly

Insane levels of t3/t4 are not needed, just above avg - almost hyper
tbh t4 mk and ai could give insane heightmaxxing results, also help with cutting. I guess selenium and iodine could do the same, but using otc shit for heightmaxxing feels weird

tbh t4 mk and ai could give insane heightmaxxing results, also help with cutting. I guess selenium and iodine could do the same, but using otc shit for heightmaxxing feels weird
I was researching it and thyroid hormones are not very hard to improve. I feel better from iodine + selenium alone and got rid of hypo symptoms

I was researching it and thyroid hormones are not very hard to improve. I feel better from iodine + selenium alone and got rid of hypo symptoms
How long u been on it? any notable differences?

How long u been on it? any notable differences?
No hypo symptoms and I'm on iodine for like 3 weeks and upped my dose + added selenium a week ago. It feels almost instantly

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
No hypo symptoms and I'm on iodine for like 3 weeks and upped my dose + added selenium a week ago. It feels almost instantly
lmk how it goes

results? ignore if homosexual