Should I take mk677 for height growth?

idontwannabeamanlet

idontwannabeamanlet

Iron
I was thinking about taking hgh but I saw someone say mk677 was also good plus its tablets and I feel safer doing that then injecting. Is it still gonna work? I'm 15 and 5'8.5 and my growth plates are still open. Should I do it? I have big balls and great hair so I'm not too worried about hair loss or ball shrinkage.

Last edited:
if not give me some good steroids that are not too strong that will help increase my height

I was thinking about taking hgh but I saw someone say mk677 was also good plus its tablets and I feel safer doing that then injecting. Is it still gonna work? I'm 15 and 5'8.5 and my growth plates are still open. Should I do it? I have big balls and great hair so I'm not too worried about hair loss or ball shrinkage.
i'm also considering MK677 but not for height growth, mainly to improve my facial bones which are already good but wanna see how much MK677 can improve them. MK677 essentially increases maxes out your HGH. For height growth people have said to take 25mg/day with AI to decrease estrogen and keep the growth plates open so you can grow for longer. There are some side effects of AI which i'm not sure of. As far as i know MK677 doesn't have any side affects long term if taken in recommended doge for recommenced time period. It does cause hunger and bloating though.

nah, you should not take it