Should I use minoxidil for inner eyebrows or full eyebrows? Also what are the possible side effects?

D

DREAMER2001

Iron
Seasoned veterans can help here. What all can I do to eyebrowmaxx. Also will minoxidil cause shedding in scalp? I am not norwooding but minox is known for causing shedding to those who are not balding. Is orbital fatloss a concern? I already have deathnic undereye circles and shit orbitals.

Attachments

• Eyebrow3.jpg
    Eyebrow3.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Eyebrow2.jpg
    Eyebrow2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Eyebrow1.jpg
    Eyebrow1.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 0
You do NOT need minoxidil.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EvCu65, LooksThinker, Amadeus and 1 other person
Seasoned veterans can help here. What all can I do to eyebrowmaxx. Also will minoxidil cause shedding in scalp? I am not norwooding but minox is known for causing shedding to those who are not balding. Is orbital fatloss a concern? I already have deathnic undereye circles and shit orbitals.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
He should just outline them and they will look fine.
Maybe. It's not like there any great cost or risk to minox on your brows. It's kind of satisfying watching your gains come in, like gardening for your face.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Maybe. It's not like there any great cost or risk to minox on your brows. It's kind of satisfying watching your gains come in, like gardening for your face.
Can minox cause harm like instead of hair growth it destroys the existing brow? And fatloss?

Did you use it?

Can minox cause harm like instead of hair growth it destroys the existing brow? And fatloss?
Eyebrows don't work like hair. You see old people losing hair on their head but they still all have their eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: DREAMER2001
Eyebrows don't work like hair. You see old people losing hair on their head but they still all have their eyebrows
Orbital Fatloss?

No, and the fatloss thing has always sounded stupid as fuck to me, but maybe it's true.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
PM before and afters.
1e

That was after about 2 months, and like 1-2 months ago. I've made a bit more progress since then, but no new growth in the interior, which is where I need it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and HarrierDuBois
@Blackgymmax

Results are permanent i assume ?
results are permanent if you grow new terminal hairs, but a lot of that progress is just that minox keeps hairs from falling out, so you get more hairs growing at one time. i don't know if that's permanent. i assume it's not. but it's easy to apply and the amount you need to use is so little that it doesn't really matter

How does your skin reacts like drying, flaking etc. Also does applying minox to brows affect head hair in anyway?
I haven't noticed any effects on my skin. Only effect is my eyebrows are thicker. And potentially chronic nausea, which if it is caused by minox is so rare that you don't have to worry about it.