Should I wear leather jacket in college

One Rep Max

One Rep Max

Diamond
I'm adopting the masc style game

So ditching the mask, keeping the sunglasses and I will wear leather jacket on campus 24/7

And instead of being clean shaven I'll keep a few mm stubble

Thots?

@Squirtle

Is it nt to wear leather jacket on campus

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
My entry visualized:

• JFL
Reactions: Perfection
No. Would get made fun of and look like an extreme tryhard. Leather jackets are only for parties. You could wear a bomber jacket for masc appeal but that looks tryhard aswell and both these jackets can only be worn in winters.

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
No. Would get made fun of and look like an extreme tryhard. Leather jackets are only for parties. You could wear a bomber jacket for masc appeal but that looks tryhard aswell and both these jackets can only be worn in winters.
What about a dark denim shirt with undershirt and a chain? Can I adopt this as my default outfit

• +1
What about a dark denim shirt with undershirt and a chain? Can I adopt this as my default outfit
That's much better. Yes you can wear that but personally not my style denim is not breathable and comfortable to wear in thr summer.

• +1
That's much better. Yes you can wear that but personally not my style denim is not breathable and comfortable to wear in thr summer.
Tbh what's the point of stylemaxxing in uni and not specific occasions if ur not getting laid or cold approached by foids in ur batch

I cba to impress a bunch of dudes. Low effort utilitarian mogs

• +1

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and One Rep Max
I'll still try it one day jfl

• +1
Tbh what's the point of stylemaxxing in uni and not specific occasions if ur not getting laid or cold approached by foids in ur batch

I cba to impress a bunch of dudes. Low effort utilitarian mogs
Just wear one statement piece and keep everything neutral. The statement piece can either be unique in colour, shape or texture and keep the rest of the outfit neutral and basic. Wear accessories like a watch, ring and a chain and you already style mog everyone.

• +1
I still don't get it
would it rlly stand out that much (in a bad way)
why not make it ur signature piece, looks cool af

Maybe professors and other inwells would feel 2 mogged but that's a good thing

• +1
I still don't get it
would it rlly stand out that much (in a bad way)
why not make it ur signature piece, looks cool af

Maybe professors and other inwells would feel 2 mogged but that's a good thing
Works if you're naturally different like Depp or Keanu or macho boy rebel type otherwise people will assume you're a tryhard. It's a jacket that is associated with hipsters, faggots so there's that. Wear it if you like it but you will get a lot of stares and attention for sure.

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max and Swarthy Knight