Should we feel bad for ugly looking people?

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
I sincerely feel bad for genuinely ugly people to be honest.

I saw a Tamil curry at the train afew weeks ago, his face was deformed/assymetrical drooping on the left side. I smiled at him before I left at my stop because I felt so bad for him. Imagine looking like him and living life as him.😢

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, fuxkdakikez and g0op
I know I'm gonna get a lot of negativity because you guys are total pricks.

i feel really bad for short guys tbh

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Nick.Harte
I sincerely feel bad for genuinely ugly people to be honest.

I saw a Tamil curry at the train afew weeks ago, his face was deformed/assymetrical drooping on the left side. I smiled at him before I left at my stop because I felt so bad for him. Imagine looking like him and living life as him.😢
It’s pointless to feel bad for anyone. Millions of people have died throughout history many through starvation, rape, and brutal torture. To care for anyone’s suffering you don’t know personally is a pointless exercise is futility since there’s infinite suffering in the world.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Nick.Harte
it could’ve been worse for me I should be more appreciative

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
yes.
they deserve financial compensation

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and GuyFromSingapore
I do feel bad honestly cuz what is their fault in being short bro they were just born and their life was destined to be hell. Truly the world is unfair can't even jfl

You can't really feel bad for ugly people because of biology. It's easier to empathize with an attractive face for reasons theorized to be because attractive faces take less processing power for your brain, and thus easier register to it as human.
On the most cultural level of yours and my cognition, yes. It's a nice gesture to acknowledge the struggle of unattractive men, and then you can forget, because you need to eat, or fuck your girlfriend. It's nothing but a virtuous gesture. Sort of like you might think of a dead family member, but thinking about it does nothing. And it doesn't change that their life has to be shit because of their face.
What would be good compensation is state-funded surgery for actually deformed people and sub5s.