Shoulder - Traps - Neck = HOLY TRINITY OF AESTHETICS

I know a non-lifter when I see him. Ive been in gym for 8months lmao

Giphy 11

Giphy 10

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
I know a non-lifter when I see him. Ive been in gym for 8months lmao
8 months isn't shit kid try 3 years. I'm the one you messaged about the advise on your workout routine. Now you think you're an expert. Save it.

Having big forearms is way more important than developed shoulders.
Agreed especially for wristcels like myself. It’s over if a girl isn’t orgasming from just looking at your being forearms

• +1
Reactions: Phonesex
Whats wrong with alpha destiny? I do tho
His methods will get you injured. Rack pull above the knee is a cope lift with little to no benefit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
Check my back now its all thick n juicy

Nah 22incch shoulders> beat any forearm
You are literally beyond retarded. Hands down one of the worst and ugliest posters in psl history + you are an ectomorph with some of the smallest girliest bones I've ever seen so nothing will ever save you - not even blasting every PED in existence will make you look good and your back is laughably shit just like your genes.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
You are literally beyond retarded. Hands down one of the worst and ugliest posters in psl history + you are an ectomorph with some of the smallest girliest bones I've ever seen so nothing will ever save you - not even blasting every PED in existence will make you look good and your back is laughably shit just like your genes.
>Oh shit losing an arguement
>Better use my insult card!

Good job at proving your points.

His methods will get injured. Rack pull above the knee is a cope lift with little to no benefit.
bu-but i can lift 9000lbs with straps 2inch rom isn't that good to lift heavy???

• +1
Reactions: Autist
>Oh shit losing an arguement
>Better use my insult card!

Good job at proving your points.
I don't need to prove any points to you. You are so deluded anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483 and androidcel
I don't need to prove any points to you. You are so deluded anyways.

I dont know why im trying anymore tbh. Hes just actually... retarded, literally. He is the kind of person to go ER

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
I dont know why im trying anymore tbh. Hes just actually... retarded, literally. He is the kind of person to go ER
Why would I go ER? Im not mentally insane lmao

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

I love forearms and neck and think that chest is one of the most overrated musclegroups, aka "curl bro muscles", but chest training is nonetheless crucial for expanding the ribcage, so it should never be skipped.

Screenshot-32-e1470236195534-1024x434.png

The only three things you should ever train tbh.

Nothing screams cope like a overly big arms/back/legs. Nothing screams NOT NT like bodybuilder proportions
Low Bodyfat for Facial Bones, 2-3x a week focus on Shoulder,Neck, Traps. These excersises are easy and not exhausting

so you won't have some super elevated cortisol like the average gymcel slurping Pre/Post Workout+ 6 days a week training.
Cortisol directly turns on aromatase enzyme Converting your Testosterone->Estrogen=Edema=Bloated Gymcel

Neck/Traps/Shoulders are the most dimorphic and will not only attract females, but also intimidate males. It's showing current adrogen levels and socio-Dominance Hierarchy.

Saw a guy at the gym today with a low bodyfat and great shoulder/traps/neck. He was mogging everyone and looked cool/nt

zyzz with vs without traps:
a299bba156438e1e9c37bb6da1548d52.png
7e15222f-8af8-43da-92b5-c1343d400fed-m.jpg