showing emotion = over

D

Deleted member

Lurker
no exceptions to this not even the gigachad i saw on the bus that was on ft with a becky got brutally humiliated, wouldve thought his 0 falio face and height would be excused or found as cute but jfl gigachad gets cucked nobody is safe

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, BeanletMogger, BrahminBoss and 3 others
isn't this called life? Most placeholders are completely unaware and just see this as another continuation to life, being unaware.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
didnt believe this, but after countless experiences this is true asf most ppl think after they get a gf it's locked in nah the real test just began bro

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, BrahminBoss, Sprinkles and 1 other person
dnr

• JFL
Reactions: finn899
didnt believe this, but after countless experiences this is true asf most ppl think after they get a gf it's locked in nah the real test just began bro
That’s when the countdown clock starts ticking

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer14
i've come to the final blackpill

Instead of casting judgement ON THEM, JOIN THEM. For that is your only escape, or be left in dust, and become dust.

Nice looksmaxxing advice!!

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
i found this very old satanic staff ontop of this barn, it has a face of a demon, and is decorated with goat hooves, and im talking about like 50 hooves, anyhow, it rattles, i suspect this rattling is some sort of absorption? Who knows how it works, i dont really know if there's any satanic clubs in sweden, but im intrested if it holds any powers. OR perhaps i should bring it to someone who can see souls, and see whether they feel the evil presence.

• +1
Reactions: roping3264
do as u feel

if u got chad in the dna it will show if u got subhuman it will show

100% agree with this turbo based thread but kinda water

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48830
no exceptions to this not even the gigachad i saw on the bus that was on ft with a becky got brutally humiliated, wouldve thought his 0 falio face and height would be excused or found as cute but jfl gigachad gets cucked nobody is safe

he cried after getting humiliated?

what happened