Shut up if u are over 6ft unfrauded ngl

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Bronze
I know y’all have seen this

Niggas on this forum be like:

(m14) I’m only 180cm is there hope for me to heightmax or am I stuck bieng a Manlet for the rest of my life?? Should I hop on hgh? Should I wageslave for 200k and live in a dumpster to get LL for 2 inches, or go to a 3rd world shithole to get 4 inches for 30k and be crippled, it’s so over for me

If you are over 6ft barefoot afternoon unfrauded jfl at complaining unless you live in the Netherlands

Don’t cripple yourself or physically and financially to get hgh or LL if your height is already good it’s retarded,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 51465, User28823 and 4 others
Cope women only like 6’9 moggers

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, socialcel, LooksThinker and 2 others
Zoomers be like
3896166 image 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and User28823

(m14) I’m only 180cm is there hope for me to heightmax or am I stuck bieng a Manlet for the rest of my life?? Should I hop on hgh? Should I wageslave for 200k and live in a dumpster to get LL for 2 inches, or go to a 3rd world shithole to get 4 inches for 30k and be crippled, it’s so over for me

If you are over 6ft barefoot afternoon unfrauded jfl at complaining unless you live in the Netherlands

Don’t cripple yourself or physically and financially to get hgh or LL if your height is already good it’s retarded,

I’m 196 when I wake up and 195 in the evening. Is it over for me?

Why are you talking about me this way?

I've never met a woman who is under 6ft so I disagree gotta be tall or death and tall is just average its over tbh

• JFL
Reactions: notchaddam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back