Sick of foids living life on easy mode and how can we make it worse?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
It’s so fucking unfair how much easier toilets have life then the average male. Toilets have 1000s of potential sexual encounters they can choose from meanwhile your average guy has 1 if he is lucky. These foids have sex on tap. And then theses whores tell you “your personality is the issue you incel” foids have the most revolting personalities ever due to their princess treatment and female privilege. Especially those ugly obese black women that think they’re a perfect 10. Society doesn’t realise how evil females can be due to the ‘women can do no wrong’ effect, women are seen as fucking angels when in reality they are the devil, bluepilled menwill let toilets bad behaviour slip because they think being respectful and kind will get them pussy . Only the female benefits from this as the simp soycuck gets left with no pussy because she isn’t attracted to his looks. This causes these stop whores to have a even more bitchy “princess treatment” attitude.

Even if they are ugly, morbidly obese, have a bad personality, are crippled, aged, etc., foids can still get sex and have fantastic love relationships. Meanwhile, guys must check off every possible box in order to even stand a chance. Foids always tell men there lucky to have their women and she’s too good for them, despite the fact that she is an entitled landwhale and he is a 6'4" gymmaxxed Chad. Apparnelty , the man who is dating the foid is the lucky one.

Do not even mention employment to me. Most people dislike working, but we must do it to survive. Some jobs are more difficult than others, and guess who in society performs the difficult tasks? Men, of course. Any female roofers out there? ? Even if in the extremely odd chance you did, women are outnumbered 1000 to 1 in these types of injury prone and back breaking jobs. Why don’t toilets do this work? They are too lazy and blame the patriarchy and soyciety let’s them off the hook. These whores got to quit whining and just climb up on that fucking roof like men do. Instead, there are hoemaxxing, welfaremaxxing, careermaxxing (another way of saying become a party hoe and learn a useless degree funded by males), onlyfansmaxxing, supermarketmaxxing (stack some shelves once a week and doss around while letting male coworkers do most of the work), and onlyfansmaxxing.

I get extremely pissed off when some narrcy 0IQ toilet tells me to check my male privilege while she has 20x more

To summarise according to retarted foids:

- the ability to get sex whenever: not a privilege
- being the biggest consumer of tax money despite contributing the least: not a privilege
-Spending all a millanores money: women power not a privilege
- the ability to have 1000s of guys to choose from: not a privilege
- the ability to sell nude pictures for money: not a privilege
- the ability to gather simps and use them for money: not a privilege
- some male footballer gets paid more than a female footballer despite the male game being more popular and males being the inventor of football despite women being utter shit at football and losing to 14 year olds: all males are privileged and females are oppressed

Does any idea how we can make the average stuck up bitches life worse?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Xangsane, romanstock and 9 others
I just make their lives worse by making them think I wanna flirt with them so they can feel bad that an ugly guy thinks he has a chance. I also make sure to never hold doors open for them or compliment them. I never support female owned products, jiker type snot innit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 42009 and 7 others
I just make their lives worse by making them think I wanna flirt with them so they can feel bad that an ugly guy thinks he has a chance. I also make sure to never hold doors open for them or compliment them. I never support female owned products, jiker type snot innit
We need to do more then that but good start

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
Who hurt you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and NT Master
You don’t make it worse. It’s all cope. Simps will pick up the slack. The only way it gets worse is to let the natural progression of men losing motivation for work, family, society to continue and the number is incels to rise. Eventually this will trickle to all of society including women, but even when it comes to this we’re at the begging stages of it. So get used to foid easy lives pissing you off

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, ManletBlackcel, greywind and 4 others
You don’t make it worse. It’s all cope. Simps will pick up the slack. The only way it gets worse is to let the natural progression of men losing motivation for work, family, society to continue and the number is incels to rise. Eventually this will trickle to all of society including women, but even when it comes to this we’re at the begging stages of it. So get used to foid easy lives pissing you off
I hope they die

• +1
Reactions: currybrah and tallnegga
Join the Brocel Revolution

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
male simps are to blame for everything that’s wrong with western dating

• +1
Rape but you need a good amount of testosterone to act

It depends a lot
Would you get raped if it meant you got treated amazing and complimented as much as foids do? And have a ton of women in your dms

I gladly would tbh rape doesn’t seem that bad they overreact

foids studying medicine at my country have 0 smv. thats why they study medicine to cope.

read that again

• +1
You overestimate your power in this world.

To them, you are an entitled ant.

• +1
Toilets? Nigga go back to incels.is

It’s so fucking unfair how much easier toilets have life then the average male. Toilets have 1000s of potential sexual encounters they can choose from meanwhile your average guy has 1 if he is lucky. These foids have sex on tap. And then theses whores tell you “your personality is the issue you incel” foids have the most revolting personalities ever due to their princess treatment and female privilege. Especially those ugly obese black women that think they’re a perfect 10. Society doesn’t realise how evil females can be due to the ‘women can do no wrong’ effect, women are seen as fucking angels when in reality they are the devil, bluepilled menwill let toilets bad behaviour slip because they think being respectful and kind will get them pussy . Only the female benefits from this as the simp soycuck gets left with no pussy because she isn’t attracted to his looks. This causes these stop whores to have a even more bitchy “princess treatment” attitude.

Even if they are ugly, morbidly obese, have a bad personality, are crippled, aged, etc., foids can still get sex and have fantastic love relationships. Meanwhile, guys must check off every possible box in order to even stand a chance. Foids always tell men there lucky to have their women and she’s too good for them, despite the fact that she is an entitled landwhale and he is a 6'4" gymmaxxed Chad. Apparnelty , the man who is dating the foid is the lucky one.

Do not even mention employment to me. Most people dislike working, but we must do it to survive. Some jobs are more difficult than others, and guess who in society performs the difficult tasks? Men, of course. Any female roofers out there? ? Even if in the extremely odd chance you did, women are outnumbered 1000 to 1 in these types of injury prone and back breaking jobs. Why don’t toilets do this work? They are too lazy and blame the patriarchy and soyciety let’s them off the hook. These whores got to quit whining and just climb up on that fucking roof like men do. Instead, there are hoemaxxing, welfaremaxxing, careermaxxing (another way of saying become a party hoe and learn a useless degree funded by males), onlyfansmaxxing, supermarketmaxxing (stack some shelves once a week and doss around while letting male coworkers do most of the work), and onlyfansmaxxing.

I get extremely pissed off when some narrcy 0IQ toilet tells me to check my male privilege while she has 20x more

To summarise according to retarted foids:

- the ability to get sex whenever: not a privilege
- being the biggest consumer of tax money despite contributing the least: not a privilege
-Spending all a millanores money: women power not a privilege
- the ability to have 1000s of guys to choose from: not a privilege
- the ability to sell nude pictures for money: not a privilege
- the ability to gather simps and use them for money: not a privilege
- some male footballer gets paid more than a female footballer despite the male game being more popular and males being the inventor of football despite women being utter shit at football and losing to 14 year olds: all males are privileged and females are oppressed

Does any idea how we can make the average stuck up bitches life worse?
can't read shit when having more than 2 grammatical errors

• WTF
There's guys who have burned themselves alive in protest outside family courthouse steps to protest how fathers have no rights, suicide campaigns, etc.

Nobody cares.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Based, but legend has it you copied and pasted this post from incels.is

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
You're too online

It's okay for Lizzo to hop in the dms of of Chris Evans (Captain America) and all the girls online are like you go girl! But it's a problem if I tried to dm my oneitis.....