Side effects from finasteride are due do gluten intolerance

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
It took me so many years to figure it out, but I finally connected all the dots
Years ago I thought it was complete bullshit....I thought gluten could cause gastrointestinal problems, but not extraintestinal ones

Not it's clear....the mental side effects (brain fog) are due to a gluten intolerance

The thing is....if we didn't have that before, why we developed it after taking propecia? Who knows....probably propecia was the trigger. Or maybe propecia caused leaky gut and it went all downhill from there

Or another theory (the one I believe the most) is that the 10% who experienced side effects from propecia were already genetically predisposed to be gluten intolerant but the gene wasn't turned on. Propecia turned on that gene....it's epigenetic expression

Once you have a trigger and develop gluten intolerance you can't go back....but avoiding gluten will cure all PFS symptoms

As always we end up knowing things before scientists out there could figure it out. JFL at them.
I expect those retards to figure it out in 5 or 10 years.

• Hmm...
Reactions: piec
I think the issue is liver enzyme function being fucked up due to coeliac/gluten intolerance. This leads to the drug not being broken down properly and side effects

It took me so many years to figure it out, but I finally connected all the dots
Years ago I thought it was complete bullshit....I thought gluten could cause gastrointestinal problems, but not extraintestinal ones

Not it's clear....the mental side effects (brain fog) are due to a gluten intolerance

The thing is....if we didn't have that before, why we developed it after taking propecia? Who knows....probably propecia was the trigger. Or maybe propecia caused leaky gut and it went all downhill from there

Or another theory (the one I believe the most) is that the 10% who experienced side effects from propecia were already genetically predisposed to be gluten intolerant but the gene wasn't turned on. Propecia turned on that gene....it's epigenetic expression

Once you have a trigger and develop gluten intolerance you can't go back....but avoiding gluten will cure all PFS symptoms

As always we end up knowing things before scientists out there could figure it out. JFL at them.
I expect those retards to figure it out in 5 or 10 years.
I don’t think it activates the gene though I think it exposes suboptimal organ function from years of gluten damage

Whaat, what do u mean

2020 thread💀