Side profile is cope rate!

MatheusCqb

MatheusCqb

Diamond

i honestly believe that side profile does not add to overall smv but can only subtract

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manana, subhuman incel, Allornothing and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, RAMU KAKA, ROTTING and 5 others
Side impacts the front though
yeah but a good side does not save a bad front where the other way around it is very possible example lord meeks

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, RAMU KAKA, Allornothing and 3 others
yeah but a good side does not save a bad front where the other way around it is very possible example lord meeks
True

@finnarope pilled :feelskek:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
Side profile is the best indicator to dentofacial features and development, translates heavily on the front, the inverse does not happen

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Blackgymmax
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing, rand anon, Deleted member 28904 and 2 others
Side impacts the front though
First girl is getting halo’ed by depth perception ie lens distortion, if you saw her in real life you’d see her nose sticking out like a sore thumb. Dk how I feel about Anya strong mtb - htb ?

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Jhon Smith
Big and bumpy nose does hurt your smv front and side profile

Your side profile is very important, it can absolutely change your image. Side profile is 50% nose and 50% mandible. A good nose is heavily underrated on this forum.

Detracts a whole fucking lot from me.
So much cope regarding side. I keep saying it. Your face is a 3d object. Side is very fucking important. I see the meeks example getting posted everytime but its a cherrypick he has a good side
F1mgd8yazuq91

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Graham, Allornothing and 1 other person

Attachments

• 3458169_f1mgd8yazuq91.jpg
    3458169_f1mgd8yazuq91.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover
So much cope regarding side. I keep saying it. Your face is a 3d object. Side is very fucking important. I see the meeks example getting posted everytime but its a cherrypick he has a good side
View attachment 2249838
Frauding.com

Frauding.com
its not even properly done read this thread instead of coming at me with this shit
here u go retards

almost perfect
3458199_1686264634433.png

Attachments

• 1686264508467.png
    1686264508467.png
    164 KB · Views: 0
  • 1686264634433.png
    1686264634433.png
    259.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1686264658038.png
    1686264658038.png
    259.5 KB · Views: 0
its not even properly done read this thread instead of coming at me with this shit
here u go retards
View attachment 2249870

almost perfect

View attachment 2249866
actually didnt do the straight line correctly it was mindfucking me with the tilting of the head whatever u get the point

She thinks that it's only her nose :ROFLMAO:
It's almost as if she has to ridiculously tilt her head upwards so she can get air into her small airways, her forehead looks sloped due to the tilt, bug eyes, downgrown jaw - so the full package. She still has more tinder likes than the WHOLE forum combined, it's not even a joke.

• +1
Reactions: MatheusCqb
here u go retards
View attachment 2249870

almost perfect

View attachment 2249866
I was joking, i don’t agree with the cel thread because what he posted is basically head tilted up, in this pic jeremy's side is slightly tilted but it barely makes a difference, he is just leaner here i think. Just don’t say muh cheerypicked because there are other pics similar to the famous in the court.

• +1
Reactions: MatheusCqb
It hurts him a lot. Looks like a prettboy god frontally, but you look at his interviews he's obviously not that
He still is a high paid model and females like him too, unironically he has room of improvement but his front is still very good. Let be real, lucky blue mogs a guy that side mogs him hard just with his frontal, but it's true that looking at interviews he looks less impressive
Also it looks like he had a good development looking at his bones, it's just his skull that is wimp shaped, wimp skulls can have decent development too

• +1
Reactions: MatheusCqb and cytoplasm
Side profile is the best indicator to dentofacial features and development, translates heavily on the front, the inverse does not happen
na they translate to each other for the most. The way light reflects off the face will tell your side. The only time ive also seen side not translate to front is when someone gets bimax

I was joking, i don’t agree with the cel thread because what he posted is basically head tilted up, in this pic jeremy's side is slightly tilted but it barely makes a difference, he is just leaner here i think. Just don’t say muh cheerypicked because there are other pics similar to the famous in the court.
Where its only that pic getting spammed everytime? Just because the head is tilted up doesnt mean its wrong. When is looking down the law? Its just some rules invented by some scientists. I was trying to reply to that greycel but i cant for some shitty reason on this forum

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
When is looking down the law?
It just shows the true development of your skull but yeah tilting up has both pros and cons
I was trying to reply to that greycel but i cant for some shitty reason on this forum
When they'll fix dalit servers it will be too late, the entire userbase will be oldcel and men won't looksmax anymore thanks to genetic engineering. Truly over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Nebula
na they translate to each other for the most. The way light reflects off the face will tell your side. The only time ive also seen side not translate to front is when someone gets bimax
What about him?
3439964 dd vitobasso 24

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Bimax does affect the front though ?

Your side profile is very important, it can absolutely change your image. Side profile is 50% nose and 50% mandible. A good nose is heavily underrated on this forum.

Follow what you preach fox

6c4340519afa76beb8fb87fd69d1f5e8--nick-wilde-fanart.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Interested