Side profile rating pls

YungAscender

YungAscender

Jawless | Future Geomaxxer
How bad is my side my side profile ( I know its shit) and what could I do about it?

Attachments

• IMG_20231025_225728.jpg
    IMG_20231025_225728.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Great forward growth chin need genio.

Mogger side potential if your puberty. The maxilla is really well projected, way above average growth. The jawline and chin needs work though + lose fat

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: YungAscender and Deleted member 28896
I am puberty, what could I do to max now (genetic potential or something)? My orthodontist said chin and nose would be pretty easy to get.

I am puberty, what could I do to max now (genetic potential or something)? My orthodontist said chin and nose would be pretty easy to get.
Dont extract or get braces.

lose weight and mew till you are 18 then opt for genio or an implant

Just mew and you'll get girls brah!

• +1
Reactions: recessedd
Very bad gonial angle and short ramus but maxilla is great, lip assesments are off the roof, good nasofrontal and nasolabial

I've already had braces, but they're out now. Had severe overbite as a child, would've been a freak if not for them.

Very bad gonial angle and short ramus but maxilla is great, lip assesments are off the roof, good nasofrontal and nasolabial
What do lip assessments mean? Good or bad?

Bloated face + Rounded Mandible :feelswhy: we have similar issues but my side profile overall looks better, 5/10 profile, Nothing striking nor puking