SIGNS THAT IT'S TIME TO STOP PRETTYBOYMAXXING

D

Deleted member 22623

2 PSL + NT = life

Take heed of step 4. especially

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, RopeMaxxed, ascension and 2 others
prettyboy's are chad's who are young lol....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, MaxillaMaxing, Acne Victim and 1 other person
prettyboy's are chad's who are young lol....

in general yes, but someone in late 20s with better collagen and hairline than someone in early 20s will still be more prettyboy than the other way around

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Bonesbonesbonesbone
prettyboy is just bones+collagen+hairline

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Acne Victim, Deleted member 1901 and 1 other person
in general yes, but someone in late 20s with better collagen and hairline than someone in early 20s will still be more prettyboy than the other way around
prettyboys attract females under 23 but im not attracted to females under 23 i like the big tit,big ass, curvy hips women but most of the time they have been used up but it doesnt stop me from being attracted to them more then young JB pusss/girl's.

signs it's time to rope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
tldr:

26640.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26640
prettyboys attract females under 23 but im not attracted to females under 23 i like the big tit,big ass, curvy hips women but most of the time they have been used up but it doesnt stop me from being attracted to them more then young JB pusss/girl's.

a bit cope though cause i fit more itno prettyboy than masc or maesthetic, and i've had lays with women in their 30s as well

but its true to some degree that the older women get, the more they are into maesthetic / masc. but they sitll care much more about gl / not gl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Bonesbonesbonesbone
1. There are tons of pretty boys with receding hairline and they fraud with fringe, curtains etc. Literally Looksmaxxing 101

2. It's not really hard to understand if ur old you cant pull the pretty boy look OBVIOUSLY

3. Thin lips are not that important wtf tails is on about ? If u have masculine face hes right guys you just cant pull the pretty boy look but you can still look youthful

4. It's over if you actively run a blackpill channel and make 0 money out of it.

5. same with 2.

6. Shaving/Waxing/Epilating... Tails haven't heard ANY of them. I hate this clown he has ZERO idea about looksmaxxing but acting like a saint. What a fucking retard. He has more iq than other blackpillers but its still ape-level

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 21863, Solar and 2 others
1. There are tons of pretty boys with receding hairline and they fraud with fringe, curtains etc. Literally Looksmaxxing 101

2. It's not really hard to understand if ur old you cant pull the pretty boy look OBVIOUSLY

3. Thin lips are not that important wtf tails is on about ? If u have masculine face hes right guys you just cant pull the pretty boy look but you can still look youthful

4. It's over if you actively run a blackpill channel and make 0 money out of it.

5. same with 2.

6. Shaving/Waxing/Epilating... Tails haven't heard ANY of them. I hate this clown he has ZERO idea about looksmaxxing but acting like a saint. What a fucking retard. He has more iq than other blackpillers but its still ape-level

agreed, only posted to trigger

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and beypazarisoda0
a bit cope though cause i fit more itno prettyboy than masc or maesthetic, and i've had lays with women in their 30s as well

but its true to some degree that the older women get, the more they are into maesthetic / masc. but they sitll care much more about gl / not gl
i tend to underrate these women online but irl my manager at work has my body feeling something ive never felt.... but shit if thats true that even older women prefer prettyboy's then it's over....

i tend to underrate these women online but irl my manager at work has my body feeling something ive never felt.... but shit if thats true that even older women prefer prettyboy's then it's over....

they dont necessarily

but they will pick a decent looking "prettyboy" over a 3 PSL recessed ogre most of the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and Deleted member 22623
they dont necessarily

but they will pick a decent looking "prettyboy" over a 3 PSL recessed ogre most of the time
the girl im attracted to is a asian one but her type seems to be those badboy/masculine looking ones,bikers, and tall and jacked and her bf is asian im pretty sure

so roids are just cope in general then ?

Prettyboys have higher SMV nowadays
Back then Maesthetic Chads had higher SMV

mhm honestly i think maesthetic will outslay prettyboy.. wider appeal

its just maesthetic is a lot harder to attain than prettyboy cause u not only gotta have BETTER bones, somewhat same collagen, hairline AND a good physique

the girl im attracted to is a asian one but her type seems to be those badboy/masculine looking ones,bikers, and tall and jacked and her bf is asian im pretty sure
Which type of Asian is she ? Sounds more like Japanese , they like more Dark Triad or Maesthetic Men than The Koreans or Chinese do

Which type of Asian is she ? Sounds more like Japanese , they like more Dark Triad or Maesthetic Men than The Koreans or Chinese do
vietnamese or chinese but her pheno looks a mix betweenn viet and chinese

mhm honestly i think maesthetic will outslay prettyboy.. wider appeal
Maesthetic will always win , The only objective area where Prettyboys will always or most of the time win are over JB's
its just maesthetic is a lot harder to attain than prettyboy cause u not only gotta have BETTER bones, somewhat same collagen, hairline AND a good physique
Yeah Maesthetic requires to have the body aswell not only the face like The Prettyboy Archetype does

• +1
Maesthetic will always win , The only objective area where Prettyboys will always or most of the time win are over JB's

Yeah Maesthetic requires to have the body aswell not only the face like The Prettyboy Archetype does
is my avi maesethetic

so roids are just cope in general then ?
No cause RTT is legit.

But if you want to run prettyboy game then you don't need to go anywhere near roids, all you need is natty lean ottermode physique

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Bonesbonesbonesbone and ArcticStorm
Brad Pitt's face is Maesthetic but in your avi his style of clothes makes him look more Pretty Boy
what type of physique do u need to be for maesethetic ?

what type of physique do u need to be for maesethetic ?
Depends on what Maesthetic , I will classify it in The 2 Main Types
1.High Class/Actor/Model
( Lean Body but with some Muscles )
2.Athlete/Jock/Fighter
( Muscular and Bulky )

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Depends on what Maesthetic , I will classify it in The 2 Main Types
1.High Class/Actor/Model
( Lean Body but with some Muscles )
2.Athlete/Jock/Fighter
( Muscular and Bulky )
i want the jock/bulky muscular one

What if you are late 20s and look late 20s is it better maesthetic/masc max?

i want the jock/bulky muscular one
I recommend doing a lot of Rural work and stuff like that , it works better than the gym for that type of body , also eat on a caloric-surplus

• +1
Yes , Prettyboymaxxing isn't as great once you're in your Late 20s , Prettyboymaxxing works best in The Late Teens To Early 20s

Last edited:

depends on ur genes.. if u dont have the frame and muscle building genetics for it u better try to preserve your collagen and hair as long as u fucking can or it will be absolutely brutally over and u will end up looking like this

360_F_331635371_sobEJ8raFgTSIKGMLFYy8qUv7n7WOrM7.jpg

at that point its rope

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Yes , Prettyboymaxxing isn't as great once you're in your late 20s , Prettyboymaxxing works best in The Late Teens To Early 20s
its possible

50-year-old-photographer-asian-do-not-age-chuando-tan-fb3__700-png.jpg

this guy is 50

but obviosuly he is one in a million.

but some people CAN preserve collagen going into their 30s as well. its all genes.

its possible

this guy is 50

but some people CAN preserve collagen going into their 30s as well. its all genes.
Yeah it's possible but it's really rare

• +1
its possible

this guy is 50

whatss his height ? also miring his physiquye but i think he has david laid syndrome where his head is small asf

whatss his height ? also miring his physiquye but i think he has david laid syndrome where his head is small asf
185 cm

he kinda won the genetic lottery in general tbh

• So Sad
Great. Time to uglymax.

• +1
Great. Time to uglymax.

just bloatmaxx like @defezman it's the only based thing to do

everything else is cope given you have an account on .org

• JFL
Reactions: Graham