SIGNS THAT YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE

134applesauce456

134applesauce456

Iron
1. Attention: People will pay attention to you in social settings or engage with you more often.

2. Compliments: Regular compliments about your looks or "personality".

3. Confidence : Feeling more confident in your interactions and receiving positive feedback. (BEING CONFIDENT DOESNT MAKE YOU ATTRACTIVE, ITS JUST THAT ALREADY HAVING CONFIDIENCE IS A SIGN YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE)

4. Body Language: People may show open body language (smiling, leaning in) when talking to you.

5. Interest: Others might show a deeper interest in getting to know you or spending time with you.

6. Eye Contact: People tend to maintain longer and deeper eye contact with you.

7. Social Invitations: Receiving invitations to events or parties.

8. Positive Reactions: Noticing positive reactions from others, such as smiles, laughter, or blushing.

9. Being Remembered: People tend to remember you even after short unimportant interactions. People remembering your name is a big one!

10. Online Attention: If you post your face on socials; receiving a high number of likes, comments, or messages on social media.

11. Increased Flirting: Experiencing more flirting or subtle signs of romantic interest from others. ( flirting can be women teasing you, touching you, complimenting you, eye contact, smiling, etc).

12. Being Photographed: People want to remember/document attractive people so they might ask to take pictures with you or of you.

13. Increased Attention: People often turn their heads or glance in your direction. Honestly just people staring at you can be a really big sign you are attractive

Feel free to add more signs that you are attractive

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, ZeroTwo, try2beme and 3 others
1. you post on looksmax.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reddotguy, TheMaxxer333, Neptune299 and 6 others
1. Attention: People will pay attention to you in social settings or engage with you more often.
3. Confidence : Feeling more confident in your interactions and receiving positive feedback. (BEING CONFIDENT DOESNT MAKE YOU ATTRACTIVE, ITS JUST THAT ALREADY HAVING CONFIDIENCE IS A SIGN YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE)
4. Body Language: People may show open body language (smiling, leaning in) when talking to you.
5. Interest: Others might show a deeper interest in getting to know you or spending time with you.
9. Positive Reactions: Noticing positive reactions from others, such as smiles, laughter, or blushing.
10. Being Remembered: People tend to remember you even after short unimportant interactions. People remembering your name is a big one!
11. Online Attention: If you post your face on socials; receiving a high number of likes, comments, or messages on social media.
12. Increased Flirting: Experiencing more flirting or subtle signs of romantic interest from others. ( flirting can be women teasing you, touching you, complimenting you, eye contact, smiling, etc).
14. Being Photographed: People want to remember/document attractive people so they might ask to take pictures with you or of you.
15. Increased Attention: People often turn their heads or glance in your direction. Honestly just people staring at you can be a really big sign you are attractive

chat gpt ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, try2beme, redmaxx and 1 other person
14. women pull down your trousers in public and start sucking you off without your consent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, 6ft1GER, Abhorrence and 2 others
I’m ugly as dog shit I literally check off 0 of those

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53983, GuyFromSingapore and FacialStructure404
Number 12 is insanely underrated, I notice it a lot.

this is a pretty NT list too, lots of people in their 20s should pick up on this in general.

One I would add that’s kind a test is complaining about your looks to a close friends or a friend in general (social risk but w.e). If they fire back immediately and act suprised then you’re gl.

If they just casually say something like “eh it’s not everything game still matters.” Then you’re probably just normie.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and FacialStructure404
0. If you need to try and figure out if you're attractive, you are not attractive.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and GuyFromSingapore
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, fuxkdakikez, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
Looksmaxxers are bottom 10% of male population
F0F31970 4CF8 4B7D B8BF D6A1B03D9D3C

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

8. Positive Reactions: Noticing positive reactions from others, such as smiles, laughter, or blushing.

9. Being Remembered: People tend to remember you even after short unimportant interactions. People remembering your name is a big one!

10. Online Attention: If you post your face on socials; receiving a high number of likes, comments, or messages on social media.

11. Increased Flirting: Experiencing more flirting or subtle signs of romantic interest from others. ( flirting can be women teasing you, touching you, complimenting you, eye contact, smiling, etc).

12. Being Photographed: People want to remember/document attractive people so they might ask to take pictures with you or of you.

13. Increased Attention: People often turn their heads or glance in your direction. Honestly just people staring at you can be a really big sign you are attractive

not even one of them 🥲

• So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
I have most im ugly af

I got the joke but still wanted to remind everyone crying about Muh hypergamy or other shit
just making sure bhai
but yes
.org niggas be like i’m chadelite but only matching landwhales on apps hypergummyyy
like nah bro that your SMV equivalent :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and redmaxx
The advice is good but generally men don't give a shit if you are gl or not/they don't know what makes someone attractive, so you have to interact with women. Easiest way imo is: go to the bus stop, when the school hours have finished (a lot of students there). Sit on a bench and wait there. Are foids smiling at you when you make eye contact with them/holding the eye contact for more than 3 seconds, Are they whispering to their friend while looking at you, Are they eye fucking you, etc. If not then I am sorry you are at max HTN. You can't cope here with muh bad lighting (sunlight), but I won't get noticed (After school hours), etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and GuyFromSingapore
  • +1
Reactions: ZeroTwo