Does rizz matter?

Dimitri159

Dimitri159

Silver
I feel like đŸ’©. This happens to me too often. I chickened out of my chance of getting a pretty foids’ number last night. She obviously found me attractive, she was flirting heavy. I felt very awkward and left saying “have a good night” but I didn’t ask for her number or out on a date. This happens a lot. I’m attractive but I have no rizz. I feel like being attractive is not the only answer. Yes, it opens the door, but it won’t keep them if you’re awkward and boring. They will show you more signs of interest, be nice to you and of course flirt for a short-while, but they won’t ask for your number or ask you out on a date. They still expect the guy to do that. I’m a scared b!t€h 😱.

Last edited:
I feel like đŸ’©. This happens to me too often. I chickened out of my chance of getting a pretty foids’ number last night. She obviously found me attractive, she was flirting heavily. I felt very awkward and left saying having a good night but I didn’t ask for her number or out on a date. This happens a lot. I’m attractive but I have no rizz. I feel like being attractive is not the only answer. Yes, it opens the door, but it won’t keep them if you’re awkward and boring. They will show you more signs of interest, be more nice to you and flirt, but they won’t ask if your number or ask you out on a date. They still expect the guy to do so. I’m a puss 😱.
Rizz absolutely does matter. But not before looks. :cool:

Let's say you're a 7/10.

Your competitors are everyone 7 and above, along with all the 6/10s with better rizz. :feelsping:

You'll be safe from the 5/10s with all the rizz in the world. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and Dimitri159
Rizz absolutely does matter. But not before looks. :cool:

Let's say you're a 7/10.

Your competitors are everyone 7 and above, along with all the 6/10s with better rizz. :feelsping:

You'll be safe from the 5/10s with all the rizz in the world. :ROFLMAO:
I agree somewhat. I feel like they are equal, not one before the other. Because like I said, looks will open the door easier, but it won’t keep them around if you’re awkward. Likewise, if you have good rizz but are ugly, you will just be an annoying creep.

I agree somewhat. I feel like they are equal, not one before the other. Because like I said, looks will open the door easier, but it won’t keep them around if you’re awkward. Likewise, if you have good rizz but are ugly, you will just be an annoying creep.
I get what you mean.

But I 100% disagree.

Rizz (which is basically just being outgoing, it's literally short for chaRIZZma) will never be equal to looks for me.

Btw there's a world of difference between being awkward and being "normal".

You don't have to be the life of the party. Just being able to talk and stuff is sufficient. Most people can do that. But most people do not have good looks.

I get what you mean.

But I 100% disagree.

Rizz (which is basically just being outgoing, it's literally short for chaRIZZma) will never be equal to looks for me.

Btw there's a world of difference between being awkward and being "normal".

You don't have to be the life of the party. Just being able to talk and stuff is sufficient. Most people can do that. But most people do not have good looks.
Well for me, I’m awkward and do not have much charisma. Maybe it’s my social anxiety. Occasionally girls will ask for my number or Instagram so that’s what I depend on, besides Tinder of course (where I get most of my play). I slay on Tinder because that’s 100% more visual-based rather than pua-based. But irl I’m a sorry sucker.

Well for me, I’m awkward and so not have much charisma. Maybe it’s my social anxiety. Occasionally girls will ask for my number so that’s what I depend on, besides Tinder of course (where I get most of my play). I slay on Tinder because that’s 100% more visual-based rather than pua-based.
Well then in your case it's very obvious "rizz > looks". You didn't even have to ask about it.

But you can just work on it. Prepare an answer, question and joke for every interaction and try to build on that.
Thats what I'm working on anyway.

I have neither looks nor NT.

I'd be happy to take what you have and slay on tinder.

If I had better looks, I would be much better off. Charisma is overrated for me anyway.

Well then in your case it's very obvious "rizz > looks". You didn't even have to ask about it.

But you can just work on it. Prepare an answer, question and joke for every interaction and try to build on that.
Thats what I'm working on anyway.

If I had better looks, I would be much better off. Charisma is overrated for me anyway.
It’s not rizz>looks for me. Rizz only works for 6+ guys. In this case, I believe they are somewhat equal. I asked because I wanted to know what others think, and for some advice on good rizz.

• Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane
Brutal. Sorry man.
You say that now. But you’d feel really sad realizing that even attractive women WITH rizz and sexy energy could steal your girl in a club because you have no rizz