Signs that your a Mentalcel

i already approached girls 1.5 years ago, all i got was No’s and some insta but they all never replied to my first text.

That probably made me feel really bad and self conscious.

Also i did it only cuz i was drunk, and at that time i was less good looking but at the same time more low inhib because of gym and 12% bf.

Nowadays i’m scared af of approaching, since i don’t smoke or drink anymore i can really do it sober cuz i’m too high inhib and my heart start bumping Hard af and i start trembling like a bitch.

Also i wouldn’t know what to tell them, let’s say i get an IOI and the girl looks at me for a long period of time. I would be scared to hold eye contact and it would feel weird af.

Let’s i get my self together and go there, the only thing i would tell her is: Hi i found you really cute, can i get your insta?

Let’s say she says yes, the moment she gets my insta is over.

I never posted shit in there and i have 200 followers. Never been so over.

I’m always scared of following new people or posting my self because i’ve been bullied severely during my college and first years of highschool.

It’s so over for people who get bullied during their teen years, even tho i ascended since i was a kid it’s over anyways cuz the damage is done.

I will try to approach next time i get an obvious IOI, but i’m really not looking forward to approaching or getting a gf until i’m fully softnaxxed
This is so relatable, we need help. Its over for late bloomers like us. 😥

Mentalcel: A person whose unsuccessfulness with women/inceldom is due to psychological factors.

Sign 1:
You never initiate conversations, all friends you’ve had approached you first. You cant expect the world to come to you, you wont make any progress by waiting for unreliable external factors.

Sign 2: You assume people hate you. Due to childhood traumas, you might have trust issues or low self esteem about people perceptions of you when in reality peopleare more worried about themselves.

Sign 3: You recieve iois from girls but never end up talking to them. You can remember obvious iois, however you were to insecure and nervous to talk to them. This means you know some girls find you attractive yet your still lonley.

Sign 4: You look better than the majority of people outside. The majority of people outside have major failos such as being fat, bald, short etc. Comparing yourself online, you feel very ugly, but outside in the real world you mog the majority of people.

Main causes of mentalceldom:
Shyness
High inhib
Anxiety
Intorversion
Doubt
Feeling self importance:

Thread 'I know why users on this site typically have social anxiety/high inhib'
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-know...ically-have-social-anxiety-high-inhib.846302/
B

Mentalcel: A person whose unsuccessfulness with women/inceldom is due to psychological factors.

Sign 1:
You never initiate conversations, all friends you’ve had approached you first. You cant expect the world to come to you, you wont make any progress by waiting for unreliable external factors.

Sign 2: You assume people hate you. Due to childhood traumas, you might have trust issues or low self esteem about people perceptions of you when in reality peopleare more worried about themselves.

Sign 3: You recieve iois from girls but never end up talking to them. You can remember obvious iois, however you were to insecure and nervous to talk to them. This means you know some girls find you attractive yet your still lonley.

Sign 4: You look better than the majority of people outside. The majority of people outside have major failos such as being fat, bald, short etc. Comparing yourself online, you feel very ugly, but outside in the real world you mog the majority of people.

Shyness
High inhib
Anxiety
Intorversion
Doubt
Feeling self importance:

https://looksmax.org/threads/i-know...ically-have-social-anxiety-high-inhib.846302/
B

Sign 1:

Shyness
High inhib
Anxiety
Intorversion
Doubt
Feeling self importance:

gulity as charged

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman

Sign 1:

Shyness
High inhib
Anxiety
Intorversion
Doubt
Feeling self importance:

V

Sign 1:

Shyness
High inhib
Anxiety
Intorversion
Doubt
Feeling self importance:

B

I really don't want to listen about reasons why I am a mentalcel from someone who supposedly had good teen years, went to parties and slayed.

I really don't want to listen about reasons why I am a mentalcel from someone who supposedly had good teen years, went to parties and slayed.
Why?

@PseudoMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I have so many things wrong with me I guess I’m a mentalcell too

IMG 2739

Whenever i get approached i don't talk to them much coz in my mind they are taking me as a joke because of my height idc if a women like me coz soon they will replace me with a guy who is taller anyway
Kys then

being a mentalcel is brutal af no matter how hard you mog you're incapable of talking to people BRUTAL SHIT

Hey OP just thought id let you know someone made your thread into a tik tok

• JFL
Reactions: capybar
1 signs didn't humiliate foids

Sign 1:

Shyness
High inhib
Anxiety
Intorversion
Doubt
Feeling self importance:

B

Chad is not shy even normies are not shy being shy as a man means over thats means no exprience to a foid why would she want to be a with a guy with no expirience

Sign 1:

Shyness
High inhib
Anxiety
Intorversion
Doubt
Feeling self importance:

I ALWAYS have to start conversations otherwise my friends just ignore me
People do actually hate me they tell it to my face
I've only received like 5 iois in my life
I look worse than most people
I'm high inhib, traumatised, doubtful, anxious

Am I mentalcel?

biggest cope

That's exactly my only problem.
I am not an introvert but got social anxiety and overthinking.