Simple guide on how to hide some failos (Simple but useful GTFIH)

MoggerM

MoggerM

The superior one
Do you look like shit? Are you also poor? Dont Worry Worry, This guide is made for you so you can minimise and hide your failos.

Jaw:
Do you look like this?

Then try :
Jutting if it doesn't make you look like a retard.
Grow out your beard

Nose :

Not going to post pics on that because i find big noses gross, Here are some tips :
Glasses They signifacantly distract and hide your nose.
Nasal strip

Are you an an absolute and utter subhuman?

Start FaggotMaxxing :
Simple

:feelskek:

A Better option is to elliotrodgermaxx:

Distract normies by upgrading everything else GL

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Infinite, whiteislandpill and Chrisssy
shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Floyd, Deleted member 62070, fras and 3 others
Fucking retard made me waste 30 seconds of my life, kys

High effort, dogshit thread still

kys

Sep 24, 2023
Kys you asian whore

Faggotmaxxing is success bhai.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerM
Stoopidest shit I've ever heard.

I told you this forum has gone to shit for looksmaxxing./

UTTER SHIT.

Donut says to jut your jaw permanently, or to become an emo, or to wear oversized sunglasses like an autistic incel that never spoke to anyone in the real world and appeared on the official Body Building forum telling them what he was about to do and before doing it.

You absolute buffoon. Do you expect reacts? Get the fuck off the site and stop the shit-posting. Smelly buffoon.

Newbies: Go to the Best of the Best section. Though some of the best threads in there have been removed from there.

Stoopidest shit I've ever heard.

I told you this forum has gone to shit for looksmaxxing./

UTTER SHIT.

Donut says to jut your jaw permanently, or to become an emo, or to wear oversized sunglasses like an autistic incel that never spoke to anyone in the real world and appeared on Body Building forums telling them what he was about to do and did it.

You absolute buffoon. Do you expect reacts? Get the fuck off the site and stop the shit-posting. Smelly buffoon.

Newbies: Go to the Best of the Best section. Though some of the best threads in there have been removed from there.
Don't cry you retarded incel pajeet, You can kys you faggot. Dnr

Don't cry you retarded incel pajeet, You can kys you faggot. Dnr

I'm literally one of the few with a life on here, a career, a girlfriend LMAO. You're the incel. LOL, you can't take the mog from an ethnic though, let's be honest. 50,000 times better looking than you and you haven't the balls to let out this jealousy on your original user ID.

SAD. A sad case. You miserable fucking fart that will amount into utterly nothing. I would say fuck off now, but you don't even exist.

Dnr ur low t kys faggot
stfu basement dwelling retard, I can see you're very low IQ from your posts
don't bother breathing again and do this forum a favor and get banned

stfu basement dwelling retard, I can see you're very low IQ from your posts
don't bother breathing again and do this forum a favor and get banned

"o(〃^▽^〃)o"
Says alot you fucking loser, Do this world a favor and kill yourself.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Infinite
I'm literally one of the few with a life on here, a career, a girlfriend LMAO. You're the incel. LOL, you can't take the mog from an ethnic though, let's be honest. 50,000 times better looking than you and you haven't the balls to let out this jealousy on your original user ID.

SAD. A sad case. You miserable fucking fart that will amount into utterly nothing. I would say fuck off now, but you don't even exist.
Im not an incel, I Can tell you're a miserable ugly loser Stop larping You insecure broke peasant once I fix my high tier iphone I will post my htn face (Spent everything on a 165hz luxury screen) Have fun rotting you disgusting pajeet

Save my username so I can brutally humiliate you, Faggot.

View attachment 2792476

"o(〃^▽^〃)o"
Says alot you fucking loser, Do this world a favor and kill yourself.
"The superior one"
fucking retard, i kept those since this is a faggot site with retards like you in it
superior one my ass, I can alr envision the type of guy you are
a fucking bald 5'5 fat ass sitting in his parent's basement shitting on the floor, kys asshole
your post says a lot about you midget

Im not an incel, I Can tell you're a miserable ugly loser Stop larping You insecure broke peasant once I fix my high tier iphone I will post my htn face (Spent everything on a 165hz luxury screen) Have fun rotting you disgusting pajeet
View attachment 2792479
Save my username so I can brutally humiliate you, Faggot.
Fucker thinks a cheap 300$ monitor (yours is prolly 100$) is worth bragging about
keep begging for money from your parents midget, you're gonna keep rotting

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
"The superior one"
fucking retard, i kept those since this is a faggot site with retards like you in it
superior one my ass, I can alr envision the type of guy you are
a fucking bald 5'5 fat ass sitting in his parent's basement shitting on the floor, kys asshole
your post says a lot about you midget
im 5'10 and turning 17 in april 12th, I Obviously still live with my wealthy parents at 17. I have thick wavy hair and blue eyes. Im confident enough to post once my phone is repaired. Unlike you degenerate, You're a waste of oxygen. You should kill yourself you hentai watching fat incel. You're definitely ugly.

• Ugh..
I don't think we should be allowing people with legitimate aspergers' syndrome onto the forum @Master

• +1