SJW leftist advocate relaxed and gets stabbed to death in front of his girlfriend Brooklyn

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

Seen threads of it apparently he was a poltically involved social justice advocate leftist with a reddit account dedicated around it. All that advocacy just to get punctured in the fucking chest in front of your girl. Reality is cruel and doesn’t give a fuck about your politics.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Napoleon de Geso, Dr. Bludy and 3 others

Seen threads of it apparently he was a poltically involved social justice advocate leftist with a reddit account dedicated around it. All that advocacy just to get punctured in the fucking chest in front of your girl. Reality is cruel and doesn’t give a fuck about your politics.

"Systems don’t learn because people learn individually... Systems learn at the collective level by the mechanism of selection: by eliminating those elements that reduce the fitness of the whole" - Nassim Taleb, Skin in the Game

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I am coward because i mind my own business. While i think im just realist. Ever since a bee stinged my when i tried moving curtain, i changed my worldview to realistic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and SubhumanCurrycel
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
nobody cares because: he’s a man

The foid didn’t get attacked so it’s nothing to worry abt

Tradcucks will say: “it’s a man’s job to protect (and die) for women”

He shouldn’t have approached that peaceful church going young man.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 27660, Deleted member 23359 and 2 others
Hmmm hearing someone say "chill, chill" is quite infuriating i must admit. If someone told me to chill id probably become even more furious and want to fuck him up even more. Especially if hes sjw "leftist". Seems like our friends niggers have been eliminating these "leftist" rats quite often these days.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and PubertyMaxxer
He was twice that little nigger's size. Could've dropped and pummeled that worthless hood rat into the afterlife. But he was too soy.

• JFL
Based schizophrenic ny homeless guy

• JFL
White People,especially Liberals have this really strange Saviour Complex....like what are you even doing in
these Neighborhoods in the first place ? let alone at 4 in the morning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359 and SubhumanCurrycel
Wasn't there another recent incident of a White Female Teacher being assaulted with a Chair in one of
these inner city Schools by her Students

• +1
Nuke the inner city

White People,especially Liberals have this really strange Saviour Complex....like what are you even doing in
these Neighborhoods in the first place ? let alone at 4 in the morning.
He’s a leftist and his gf has openly Marxist tweets, part of that framework is the idea that people are simply victims of circumstance and nothing else, an unhinged meth’d up hood rat just needs some compassion and resources and he’ll flip 20+ years of violent impulsive programming. Leftists don’t realise that some people are beyond help and need to be removed from society.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and Yliaster
He was twice that little nigger's size. Could've dropped and pummeled that worthless hood rat into the afterlife. But he was too soy.
He held a big ass kitchen knife. The best thing he could do was to run. Which he did.. but then immediately stumbled on a bench (which got him stabbed right after). If it wasn't for that bench, that guy might have survived.

• +1
He held a big ass kitchen knife. The best thing he could do was to run. Which he did.. but then immediately stumbled on a bench (which got him stabbed right after). If it wasn't for that bench, that guy might have survived.
The guy also has 0 survival instinct when he saw that guy methd out stomp that car should’ve walked the other way

they're dropping like flies :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

woman-living-car-accused-breaking-73030602.jpg

HvU5MPa.jpg

u3XOPcW.png

• +1
they're dropping like flies :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

woman-living-car-accused-breaking-73030602.jpg

HvU5MPa.jpg

u3XOPcW.png
White saviours never cease to amaze me