Skin coloring maxxing method

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
This guy talks about using Lycopene and Astaxanthin everyday opposed to beta carotene and he is the first example of someone I see who got a whole tan only with Lycopene/astaxanthin. In the end he says, he uses two other skin maxxing methods. What do you think he means? Gonna drop beta carotene and use lycopene only, I think Astaxanthin is unnecessery

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius, Deleted member 26859 and BrahminBoss
Jfl, niggas out here really pay money to tan while I got it as my default skin.
Life is good.

• +1
Reactions: rose167
Beta carotene is a meme too much makes you look unhealthy, you can get enough from some carrots. Lycopene and fruit juices are best, as fruits contain 1000 carotenoids scientists havent even isolated yet

@Xangsane jfl look at this guy's lips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, Xangsane and Deleted member 49008
I have been doing what he is doing for a while now and not really seeing similar results. I have never see anyone with the results he claims to have gotten. Either he is a hyper responder or he is full of it.

I do think I look a little less white and more healthy, but nowhere near this nigga. My default skin color is ghost, so that may be why.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
I have been doing what he is doing for a while now and not really seeing similar results. I have never see anyone with the results he claims to have gotten. Either he is a hyper responder or he is full of it.

I do think I look a little less white and more healthy, but nowhere near this nigga. My default skin color is ghost, so that may be why.
Well he said that is only one of three things he does for his skin. So maybe in the future he will drop his knowledge

Can any of you basement dwellers step the fuck outside and try tanning with sun?

You know, the way normal humans have tanned throughout their entire existence?

Rather than using stupid Peptides or carrots or Melanotan or other shit.

Reminds me of the idiots who want capsulated beef liver and stuff.

Just fucking eat liver it is cheaper than capsules online and much tastier jfl

Well just get some sun rather than injecting yourself with garbage shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566
Can any of you basement dwellers step the fuck outside and try tanning with sun?

Not everyone is able to tan naturally, and besides the sun destroys your skins's DNA, which causes premature aging and in some cases cancer to develop.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and audimax
, he uses two other skin maxxing methods. What do you think he means?
iu

Besides getting Vitamin D, the sun basically fucks up your skin. The trade is not worth it long term, maybe short term if you need a tan for a photoshoot or something like that.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Toby Aesthetics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back