1 year of looksmaxing + importance of skin coloring/tone

B

btrz

Iron
photos both taken in winter. completely changed my skin tone using lycopene, daily low dose tadalafil, beta carotene, and astaxanthin.
IMG 0865
IMG 0866

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, RTLBbc, cyko and 3 others
Good if u look like that in irl then u are mid htn or higher and u can get a girl

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, RTLBbc, Infinite and 1 other person
photos both taken in winter. completely changed my skin tone using lycopene, daily low dose tadalafil, beta carotene, and astaxanthin.View attachment 2687606View attachment 2687608
Looking good, I have the exact same problem in your first photo where one side of the face is considerably wider than the other, did you simply chew on the opposite side or did you do anything else?

Looking good, I have the exact same problem in your first photo where one side of the face is considerably wider than the other, did you simply chew on the opposite side or did you do anything else?
chewing only on opposite side and started sleeping on my back.

• +1
Reactions: socram
Great results what doses did you take o get these results?

how did u get your lashes to go up? curlers?

Htn due to eye area only
Everything else is shit
Nose, chin, mouth, jaw
All bad

god tier eye area and mehhh everything else. Id say HTN but i can see u having high appeal fs. U should be able to slay decently

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
Bro these are not the only changes, your lower third grew as well.

Clearly photoshopped. Only needed 15 comments for someone to realize it which highlights the level of this place in the recent times.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Dicktator