Skin in your 30s

C

CLO1

Iron
I'm 33 turning 34 soon.

Still have all of my hair, although a receded hairline.

I don't think my skin looks too bad for my age but I definitely have 2 noticeable wrinkles on my forehead and I know that the changes in your skin as you get older, although subtle, really show a person's age.

Has this sub decided on any absolute must do things/products that absolutely work to keep your skin looking as young as possible?

• +1
Reactions: syract2
I'm 33 turning 34 soon.

I don't think my skin looks too bad for my age but I definitely have 2 noticeable wrinkles on my forehead and I know that the changes in your skin as you get older, although subtle, really show a person's age.

Has this sub decided on any absolute must do things/products that absolutely work to keep your skin looking as young as possible?
Sunscreen

• Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck
tretinoin is a must, and u shouldve started 9 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
I'm 33 turning 34 soon.

Botox

Botox on the forehead.
Skincare routine including tretinoin. You should use cleanser, moisturizer, tretinoin and sunscreen every day as well. You should read a lot in this matter.
Depending on how bad the fine lines are on your forehead, the tretinoin might fix them in several months or a year. So you might only need to use botox 2-3 times (it lasts for some 4 months), while applying tretinoin to the area too and there is a chance the lines will be gone in a year and you don't need any more botox.

Generally: Sleep well, eat healthy, drink a lot of water, don't smoke, don't drink, don't do drugs, take supplements that help the skin, eat collagen or it's precursors (like glycine), don't spend too much time on the sun. There are dozens of other smaller advices probably.

I don't know how old or young you look for your age, but probably you should change some parts of your lifestyle for the best results.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
I'm 29 and I use some creams just to cope that I do everything I can. I don't drink alcohol (due to illness) I don't smoke cigs I have 99% clean diet with plenty of healtyh shit and I still have worse skin than some of my alcohol and cigs abuser friends. It's 99% genetics just as height.

• +1
Reactions: Frexa
I don't use tretinoin. I would recommend microneedling. The wrinkles are caused by a loss of volume on your face. It basically deflates a little. microneedling forces collagen production.

Botox on the forehead.
Skincare routine including tretinoin. You should use cleanser, moisturizer, tretinoin and sunscreen every day as well. You should read a lot in this matter.
Depending on how bad the fine lines are on your forehead, the tretinoin might fix them in several months or a year. So you might only need to use botox 2-3 times (it lasts for some 4 months), while applying tretinoin to the area too and there is a chance the lines will be gone in a year and you don't need any more botox.

Generally: Sleep well, eat healthy, drink a lot of water, don't smoke, don't drink, don't do drugs, take supplements that help the skin, eat collagen or it's precursors (like glycine), don't spend too much time on the sun. There are dozens of other smaller advices probably.

I don't know how old or young you look for your age, but probably you should change some parts of your lifestyle for the best results.

The wrinkles I have on my forehead apparently are dynamic wrinkles and I can't do much about those besides botox (from what I've read so far)?

How does tretinoin factor into a skin routine? Is its only purpose to reduce wrinkles and lines?

I already use Paula's choice face wash, Jack Black exfoliant, vitamin c serum, copper peptide cream, Kleem's retinol moisturizer cream.

I drink a lot of water, don't smoke, rarely drink, take collagen supplement every morning, work out regularly.

I don't use tretinoin. I would recommend microneedling. The wrinkles are caused by a loss of volume on your face. It basically deflates a little. microneedling forces collagen production.

had it done twice professionally here

If you descend with wrinkles you’re just ugly . Sorry bro

Inject copper peptides