Skin is breaking out or purging what do I do

username2

username2

Iron
My skin Is breaking out worse than it ever has. Usually my skin is relatively clear with a couple of white heads and pimples here and there. It was getting a little worse. I started to use a 1% retinol about a moth ago and I've been using it 1-2 times per week. I've also been using Cera Ve blemish control cleanser for the past 2 weeks and i recently added a moisturizer in. my skin has never been this bad, should I go back to using nothing?

• +1
Reactions: saiya
Your skin should get better in 1-2 weeks its normal when using retinol it first get worse then better

• +1
Reactions: username2
Your skin should get better in 1-2 weeks its normal when using retinol it first get worse then better
Ok, thanks, hopefully it doesn't last long.

• +1
Reactions: saiya
Ok, thanks, hopefully it doesn't last long.
And its good that you added in a moisturize since using a cleanser without a moisturizer is basically retarded and will dry out your skin more then help it.

And its good that you added in a moisturize since using a cleanser without a moisturizer is basically retarded and will dry out your skin more then help it.
My Mum was telling me not to moisturize but my skin was getting dry so I got one anyways

IDK what she was thinking

Stop eating sugar.

Stop eating sugar.
Ok, I usually don’t eat much sugar but I’ve been eating a bit more over the past 2 weeks but I’ve stopped now