Skin reminder

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
Apart from having a proper skin routine and rensing, here are some things i've learned about skin.

Your skin will look worse if your struggling with your mental health.

Your skin will look worse if you dont get enough sleep

Your skin will look worse if you dont open your windows at night and get enough air.

Your skin will look better and healthier if your eating lots of fruits and greens.

Edit: forgot to mention your skin will also look better if you work out

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Zesto
Your skin will look worse if you dont open your windows at night and get enough air.
SHIT SERIOUSLY?!

I always sleep with my blinds down (I mean there's air coming in from those tiny holes but nothing else), should I sleep with it opened?

SHIT SERIOUSLY?!

I always sleep with my blinds down (I mean there's air coming in from those tiny holes but nothing else), should I sleep with it opened?
Its a meme. For years I slept with the windows open. Made no difference. Now I sleep with windows clossed and my skin is probably better ngl. Wind dries your skin. Cold air means worse blood flow to surface of skin.

Greens and fats are legit though and low carb

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
I usually have my blinds closed but widnows open, but the clue is dont sit and sleep in your room all day without getting enough air, its not healthy for you or your skin

Apart from having a proper skin routine and rensing, here are some things i've learned about skin.

Your skin will look worse if your struggling with your mental health.

Your skin will look worse if you dont get enough sleep

Your skin will look better and healthier if your eating lots of fruits and greens.
Its a meme. For years I slept with the windows open. Made no difference. Now I sleep with windows clossed and my skin is probably better ngl. Wind dries your skin. Cold air means worse blood flow to surface of skin.

Greens and fats are legit though and low carb

High IQs

Drink alot of water. Avoid salt and sugar. Protect from sun with sunscreen and sunglasses. Wash your face before going to bed. Don’t be so harsh with the towel when drying your skin. Change your bedding every month.

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace