Skincare

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Diamond
What is the best skin care products a pale oily guy can use? Will just a CeraVe cleanser do the job, or do I need something else?

Use an oil-free gel mositurizer, the ordinary beta glucan moisturizer would be a good choice. Niacinamide is good for oily skin as well.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Use an oil-free gel mositurizer, the ordinary beta glucan moisturizer would be a good choice. Niacinamide is good for oily skin as well.
Ok, rn im just using a 4in1 cleanser and idk if it will really work. I’ll look into that if this doesn’t clear up my skin. I have forehead wrinkles at 18 btw:cry:

Ok, rn im just using a 4in1 cleanser and idk if it will really work. I’ll look into that if this doesn’t clear up my skin. I have forehead wrinkles at 18 btw:cry:
4 in 1 💀

What is the best skin care products a pale oily guy can use? Will just a CeraVe cleanser do the job, or do I need something else?
matte moisturizer

• +1
Can you give me some evidence? Do i just get the beta glucen? I need a cleanser too, right?
yes you do. Get the cosrx daily gentle salicylic acid cleanser, the beta glucan mosturizer and a niacinamide serum. Shouldn't be too expensive.

• +1
yes you do. Get the cosrx daily gentle salicylic acid cleanser, the beta glucan mosturizer and a niacinamide serum. Shouldn't be too expensive.
Just nightly? Or do i need to do it in the morning also

I use cerave moisturiser in the nights along with tret from skinorac and it works great