skinny fat

D

Deleted member 43539

Iron
like im skinny n sh but i got a lil stomach n puffy cheeks lowk how do i make it go

like im skinny n sh but i got a lil stomach n puffy cheeks lowk how do i make it go
my nigga you know exactly how to make it go your just not willing to put in the work

• +1
Reactions: Tallman, currybrah and Member since 2022
leanmaxx you are not skinny if you can't see your abs.. and after you get abs.. don't fucked up your diet or you go back to being skinnyfat.. that happened to me and it's harder now to get rid of it

fuck u nigga i kno but shit dont work
lmaoo,its impossible to be skinny fat if you are truly starving yourself eating only clean,whats your weight,heig

lmaoo,its impossible to be skinny fat if you are truly starving yourself eating only clean,whats your weight,heig
like 188-190cm ish and around 70-72kg

leanmaxx you are not skinny if you can't see your abs.. and after you get abs.. don't fucked up your diet or you go back to being skinnyfat.. that happened to me and it's harder now to get rid of it
fuck is leanmax

eat more food im on the same boat

like 188-190cm ish and around 70-72kg
holy fuck your skinny as hell,70 kg 190 is like 11 percent body fat if your still skinny fat at that weight i dont know what to tell you