(minimum)
Manlet measurements
Ideal skull circumference >60-64cm

• +1
Reactions: stpzkmpfwg
çok küçük olmadığı sürece orantı mogs

Manlet measurements
Ideal skull circumference >60-64cm
mines 60, you know how to squeeze extra 2 cm except hair frauding? temporalis hypertrophy?

Small skull is one of the worst death sentences possible
cope, it is ideal in 2023 if it has ratios and harmony. Just be 25 percentile+ for your height

cope, it is ideal in 2023 if it has ratios and harmony. Just be 25 percentile+ for your height
Huge cope small skull is absolutely not ideal jfl
A small skull looks even more ridiculous on a tall body, albeit it depends partially on the frame, but it have a huge chance of making you look beyond retarded id you decide to gymcell/roidsmaxx
1706585 1586208100694

And it's hard to have good ratios to begin with with a small/peanut skull, they tend to have shit fwhr (since their absolute measurements are lower) and relatively high esr (although high esr is not really a problem unless extreme) and therefore looks non-threatening, tall skull is still ideal for SMV at the very least medium skull for female gaze But not small skull; not even mentioning it's tremendous impact on presence irl and it's moderate impact on perceived intelligence.
Do you think even with jaw surgery this dude would make any significant improvement ?
1964502 1598892115139

It also makes you look inferior in pics, even when you are the highest paid male models
Skull mog is as noticeable as height mog
3188298 1570555634 image2
3188302 1570557218 image

3183562 C0FAAEF9 DDDE 4711 9A55 9823BF8E4A11
3188303 2380691 1620401328900
1964499 1598891983535
1706631 PeanutHead1
3183564 965659C0 3567 46BF 94B7 F79BFAE0AA56

Just look how the nigga despite being higher psl looks so inferior in the group
1707448 1586248867477

That being said big skull although always more dominant is not always better, medium skull makes you more likely to have good ratios (Very tall guys with giant skulls often have fucked up esr and long midface) but having a smaller skull than average is a major death sentence, not even mentioning the impact it has on the respect that you will receive from other mens and thus his impact on your professional life.

Take the skullpill
1964518 1598892887004

Attachments

• 3022335_1660077670882.png
    3022335_1660077670882.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1985677_1599785158353.png
    1985677_1599785158353.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and MakinMogReturns
A small skull looks even more ridiculous on a tall body, albeit it depends partially on the frame, but it have a huge chance of making you look beyond retarded id you decide to gymcell/roidsmaxx
View attachment 2182614
And it's hard to have good ratios to begin with with a small/peanut skull, they tend to have shit fwhr (since their absolute measurements are lower) and relatively high esr (although high esr is not really a problem unless extreme) and therefore looks non-threatening, tall skull is still ideal for SMV at the very least medium skull for female gaze But not small skull; not even mentioning it's tremendous impact on presence irl and it's moderate impact on perceived intelligence.
Do you think even with jaw surgery this dude would make any significant improvement ?
View attachment 2182625
It also makes you look inferior in pics, even when you are the highest paid male models
View attachment 2182603View attachment 2182604
View attachment 2182595View attachment 2182606View attachment 2182630View attachment 2182619View attachment 2182596
View attachment 2182621

That being said big skull although always more dominant is not always better, medium skull makes you more likely to have good ratios (Very tall guys with giant skulls often have fucked up esr and long midface) but having a smaller skull than average is a major death sentence, not even mentioning the impact it has on the respect that you will receive from other mens and thus his impact on your professional life.

Take the skullpill
View attachment 2182631
Nigga put me into depression again
I WAS skullpilled to the top before my skull is too small to fit my height and frame I am trying to escape my delusion and suppress it by considering it is just bdd and Im fine its not over
fuck you honestly fucking faggot brought up whole skullpill theory with proof again to my vision I KNOW this but many users disagree with skullpill here so its not objective you CAN mog if your gl or humane despite being skullcel

Its as if pretty eyes dont mog and flat occipital is ideal cope, well developed skull but small WILL mog there is no arguement, big skull will look bobblehead you have to be just above average to mog or have god tier physique to compensate and hypermascmaxx

Nigga put me into depression again
I WAS skullpilled to the top before my skull is too small to fit my height and frame I am trying to escape my delusion and suppress it by considering it is just bdd and Im fine its not over
fuck you honestly fucking faggot brought up whole skullpill theory with proof again to my vision I KNOW this but many users disagree with skullpill here so its not objective you CAN mog if your gl or humane despite being skullcel
I have rarely seen gl people with sub 22 inches skull circumference, most looks underdeveloped asf.
Most who disagrees with it are either coping or focusing on one aspect of it (for instance, having gay alien skull from profile is not a death sentence as long as you are not balding), unless you have a 10/10 face you are fucked with a sub 22 inches skull, the skullpill as in considering that skull size/shape(height or width) is a major factor for attractiveness is as much as objective as the jawpill or eyepill, also i'd add that skull size is a highly dimorphic traits which explains why bigger skulls are considered more dominant and often more attractive.
And even with a legit gl face you will still look ridiculous next to normies with big skulls.

Its as if pretty eyes dont mog and flat occipital is ideal cope, well developed skull but small WILL mog there is no arguement, big skull will look bobblehead you have to be just above average to mog or have god tier physique to compensate and hypermascmaxx
"Bobblehead" is a cope and lightbulb-shaped head are not even big most of the time.
It won't usually, good features always look better on a medium/big skull, and even with a high PSL face you will still look mogged next to a ugly big skulled guy.
Images 3

Just look how the two prettyboy in the middle looks like lesbian bugs next to bigger skulled dude despite top tier feature, guarantee with the same skull size the mogs would be much less apparent since outside of chico they have similar height.
1964573 1598895128951

That being said i'm not saying that you can't be attractive with a small skull, just that it's absolutely not ideal (you are the first psler that i see saying that a small skull is ideal; even skullpill deniers agrees in majority that at the very least medium is ideal) just that it's a pretty major failo.
Ideal is big skull AND harmony assuming you are not comically short, in that case you are basically unmoggable in pics
1706573 1586207423652

But for most people medium skull is usually better and you are less likely to have shit proportions in both directions.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and Deleted member 25190
muh skull

all that matters is having a large splanchocranium compared to your neurocranium and a flat occupit as not to look weak and fragile.

muh skull

all that matters is having a large splanchocranium compared to your neurocranium and a flat occupit as not to look weak and fragile.
- Good neurocranium:splanchnocranium ratio : Check
- Flat occiput : Check
68f481da efcf 4d3b 90e6 306d78269e04 700x350

Genetic elite confirmed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, MakinMogReturns, Master_Race and 1 other person
funny you got people here saying big skull mogs because most are caucasoids here and caucasoids are prone to being peanut skulls while the standards of beauty in korea are tiny heads because mongoloids are prone to oversized skulls

View attachment 2182614
View attachment 2182625
View attachment 2182603View attachment 2182604
View attachment 2182595View attachment 2182606View attachment 2182630View attachment 2182619View attachment 2182596
View attachment 2182621

Take the skullpill
View attachment 2182631
Stop coping, skull size is cope and the ideal size is drastic exagerated. Probably 56-58 cm is average

Stop coping, skull size is cope and the ideal size is drastic exagerated. Probably 56-58 cm is average
Skullcel detected, i added several illustrations to my message to show the importance of skull size and yet copers cope, also the average highly depends on the country and is absolutely not exagerated, some MENA pheno are really prone to skullceldom while nordic pheno often (not always, ofc) have taller/bigger skulls.
Skull size is definitely important, not in the sense that you absolutely need a big skull but in the sense that it's very hard to be gl with a sub 22inch skull, building a 6PSL+ with a small/peanut skulll is like building a 5 star hotel with lego blocks, i'd also observe that surprisingly almost none of the mens that are lusted over everyday here have a small skull, all psl gods have at the very least a medium/average skull size, outside of them Justin Bieber and maybe Guessoum but Guessoum is more in the medium field tbh, his bizygo seems good at least so his skull doesn't look underdeveloped like most skullcels.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and MakinMogReturns
Skullcel detected, i added several illustrations to my message to show the importance of skull size and yet copers cope, also the average highly depends on the country and is absolutely not exagerated, some MENA pheno are really prone to skullceldom while nordic pheno often (not always, ofc) have taller/bigger skulls.
Skull size is definitely important, not in the sense that you absolutely need a big skull but in the sense that it's very hard to be gl with a sub 22inch skull, building a 6PSL+ with a small/peanut skulll is like building a 5 star hotel with lego blocks, i'd also observe that surprisingly almost none of the mens that are lusted over everyday here have a small skull, all psl gods have at the very least a medium/average skull size, outside of them Justin Bieber and maybe Guessoum but Guessoum is more in the medium field tbh, his bizygo seems good at least so his skull doesn't look underdeveloped like most skullcels.
Mine is 57 cm taking or add a cm depending how I messure it, at 177 cm of height. Of course I can froud with longer hair. A big skull is a sign of frame mass. But too big skull can look cartoonish, and make you look short, turbo manlet trait.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall and It'snotover
this is he truth tbh skull size matters so much bruh

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
Mine is 57 cm taking or add a cm depending how I messure it, at 177 cm of height. Of course I can froud with longer hair. A big skull is a sign of frame mass. But too big skull can look cartoonish, and make you look short, turbo manlet trait.
In that case you can roidmaxx and you will look like a beast while if you have a small skull if you reduce your body size you will look like a lesbian bug while if you gymcell you will look even more ridiculous, fucked in every case.
Obviously proportions are important but skull size seems to be correlated with height, most skullcells are relatively short and most skullmoggers that i've seen have decent height at the very least, and on the other hand it seems to be the main reason why very tall people tend to look weird and are more prone to skullceldom, manlet with legit tall/big skull are rare and skull size is linked with gh levels (this is also why acromegaly patients ends with giant skulls) it's obviously not a manlet trait.
And even then it doesn't make someone look short/tall, legs perceived length have infinitely more importance on perceived height than skull size, overall a big skull if we keep the height constant will make the frame appear as shorter but not the overrall height.
Look at Jason Momoa, his skull is ridiculously big, his frame looks average but he still looks tall.
Jason momoa joker premiere 1 1189491

57-58 is correct, albeit more in the smaller side, it's when you get under 22 inches (under 54-55 cm) that you are legitimately fucked.

Bu durumda roidmaxx yapabilir ve bir canavar gibi görünürken, küçük bir kafatasınız varsa vücut ölçünüzü küçültürseniz bir hizmetçi böceği gibi görünürsünüz, spor salonunun daha da gülünç, her durumdaki beceriniz görünürsünüz.
Açıkça oranlar önemli, ancak kafa boyutu boy ile kalıntı gibi görünüyor, kafa derinliğiki geçişler kısa ve çoğu kafa mogger'ın en dayanması makul bir boyu var ve diğer yandan çok uzun sonuç ana Nedeni gibi görünen insanlar tuhaf görünmeye gitmedirler ve kurukafalı olmaya daha yatkındırlar , okunaklı uzun/büyük kafana sahip erkekcikler nadirdir ve kafa boyutu gh seviyeleriyle bağlantılıdır (bu aynı zamanda akromegali hastalarının dev kafataslarıyla bitmesinin de nedenidir) bu tamamen bir erkek özelliği değildir.
Ve o zaman bile, kişinin kısa/uzun görünümlerini sağlamaz, verilen gövde uzunluğun algılanan boy üzerinde manzaran görmeyin çok daha fazla önemi vardır, genel olarak büyük bir kafa, hareketli algı sabit tutarsak çerçevenin kısa daha uzun olmasını sağlar, ancak genel yükseklik değil .
Jason Momoa'ya bakın, karşısında gülünç derecede büyük, çerçeve ortalama görünüyor ama yine de uzun görünüyor.
[EKTE=dolu]2183363[/ATTACH]

57-58 korunuyor, daha küçük taraf olsa da, 22 inç'in (54-55 cm'nin altı) altına indiğinizde meşru bir şekilde beceriliyorsunuz demektir.
56 cm over?
5ft9 height